- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- Go Ara and Park Yong Woo Charm in ‘Cosmopolitan’ 2011.12.20 15:04
- Actors Park Yong Woo and Go Ara, who appear as a father-daughter combo in upcoming film Papa, have reunited for a photo spread in the January issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Park models a military-inspired coat and plaid tie for one of the looks, while Go looks effortlessly chic in a red, 70s-inspir..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.19 15:04
- 2NE1 tops our list of ‘Stars on the Rise’ this week because the girls have been slowly, but surely making their mark in the U.S. and beyond, headlining concerts and making ‘best of’ lists. IU is preparing to advance into Japan, where the ‘Prince of Asia’ Jang Keun Suk, who also made our list t..
- Judges Divided Again on ‘K-Pop Star’; Will She Make It? 2011.12.18 12:32
- Yang Hyun Suk of YG Entertainment and Park Jin Young of JYP Entertainment again couldn’t seem to bring themselves to agree with each other on a certain contestant. Perhaps just a case of different styles? The two CEOs were conflicted once again on the December 18 broadcast of SBS’ audition program..
- Producer of ‘K-Pop Star’ Denies Accusations of Manipulation 2011.12.13 13:33
- The producers of SBS’ audition program K-Pop Star pitched their explanations against accusations that the show is rigged. On December 13, a netizen uploaded on an online forum caps from an audition video that contestant Yoon Hyun Sang turned in to JYP Entertainment for JYP’s online auditions in Ja..
- BoA Shines as a Judge in ‘K-Pop Star’ 2011.12.12 15:42
- BoA has been well-received for her role as a judge in the SBS’ audition program, K-Pop Star. In the program featuring representatives from Korea’s big three entertainment companies, BoA repping SM Entertainment, has been touting her ability as a judge with her insightful comments and discerning ey..
- Girls’ Generation Wows the Crowd in Singapore 2011.12.11 14:56
- Girls’ Generation wrapped up its first concert in Singapore, The 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore on a high note, following concerts in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. The girl group captivated 20,000 audience members in a massive indoor stadium, which housed concerts for stars like Justin Bieber..