- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- [Ratings: Tues, 05.07.13] ‘Workplace’ Puts Up a Fight Against ‘Gu Family’ 2013.05.08 08:48
- Just when the gap was growing, KBS’ God of the Workplace decide it wasn’t giving up yet without a fight, raising its ratings and chasing after MBC’s Gu Family Book. The difference from Monday night was 1.8 percent, but by Tuesday, it became a mere 0.4 percent. With Gu Family Book having a total o..
- [Poll] Who Will Be the Comeback King or Queen of May? 2013.05.07 19:00
- The competition is already firing up for the month of May, as K-Pop stars are set to make their comebacks in the coming weeks if they haven’t already. From today’s hottest K-Pop acts to first generation idols set to come back stronger than ever, the music charts are a free for all as to who will t..
- [Video] TVXQ′s ′Wedding Dress′ Chosen as Drama Theme Before Release in Japan 2013.05.07 16:40
- TVXQ (DBSK)′s upcoming single Wedding Dress has been chosen as the theme song for a Japanese drama even before its release. According to local media outlets on May 7, Wedding Dress will be the main theme for the BeeTV drama Best Proposal...
- [Ratings: Tues & Wed, 04.30~05.01.13] ‘Man’ and ‘Heaven’ Tie for First 2013.05.02 09:14
- And we’re back in the game. On Wednesday night (Happy May!), KBS’ Heaven’s Will stepped up its game, rising from 8.9 to 9.5 percent, quickly matching up to SBS’ When a Man Loves. The two dramas finally tied for first on May 1, after Heaven’s Will threatened and then pulled back from taking firs..
- [Poll] Which Idol Star Has the Weirdest Obsession? 2013.04.30 19:00
- We’re used to seeing picture perfect idol stars on stage and on TV, but it’s their little, at times bizarre, quirks that make them loveable. For this week’s poll, we’re delving into the weird obsessions of some of our favorite idol stars and want to know which celebrity’s quirk you think is the..
- [Ratings: Tues, 04.23.13] ‘Gu Family Book’ Takes a Leap and Gets Highest Ratings Ever 2013.04.24 09:58
- Second day′s always the charm, and MBC’s Gu Family Book, as well as the other dramas, took a leap with an increase in ratings. Gu Family Book rose 1.2 percent from Monday night to 15.8 percent, the highest the drama has ever recorded. The ratings also came with Lee Seung Gi’s first beastly transf..