- Jung Woo’s Fans Provide Clean Water in Cambodia by Donating a Well 2014.11.12 11:48
- Actor Jung Woo received a meaningful gift from the fans. In celebration of his first fan meeting ‘I Miss You’ which was held on August 23, Jung Woo’s fans donated a well in a Cambodian town under his name. The remote town in Cambodia is difficult to enter and it is difficult to supply a well or a..
- U-KISS and LABOUM Leave for Laos and Cambodia to Take Part in Volunteer Activities 2014.10.14 15:15
- U-KISS and LABOUM have departed for Laos and Cambodia to donate their talents. U-KISS and LABOUM have been invited to Laos-Cambodia ‘The Book Project’ event hosted by Korea-Asia Friendship Foundation and will be attending the book donation ceremony and celebratory concert taking place in Laos on O..
- YG’s Lydia Paek to Cover Big Bang Taeyang’s ‘Eyes Nose Lips’ 2014.07.23 09:59
- Following Akdong Musician and Tablo, Lydia will be the next YG artist to cover Big Bang Taeyang’s Eyes, Nose, Lips. On July 23, YG Entertainment posted the teaser image of Lydia on its official website, predicting a new cover on Taeyang’s Eye, Nose, Lips. The teaser image says ‘Cover Project by Y..
- CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa and Fans Donate 5,000 Kg of Rice to Cambodian Children in Poverty 2014.07.14 16:40
- CN Blue’s Jung Yong Hwa and his fans on DCinside’s Jung Yong Hwa gallery donated 5,000 kilograms of rice to help out children in poverty in Cambodia. Jung Yong Hwa’s gallery and societal organization Nanum Store, who organized the project, held an event to hand out the rice on July 10 in Holt Dre..
- CCM CEO Kim Kwang Soo Under Investigation for Fraud 2014.06.25 10:50
- In charge of T-ara and other artists, Core Contents Media CEO, Kim Kwang Soo is under investigation for wrongfully using money received to support prospective singers. On June 25, the Financial and Tax Crime Department of the Seoul Central District Prosecutor’s Office stated, “Kim Kwang Jin, the f..
- Kara to Choose New Member through Variety Show ‘Kara Project’ 2014.05.12 10:21
- Seven trainees will be competing to become a new member of Kara and it will all be revealed through a new variety show. MBC Music and DSP Media, Kara’s agency, will be joining hands to plan and produce Kara Project, in search of a new Kara member. Seven trainees who have been training at DSP Media ..
- [Video] BTOB’s Fans in Cambodia Wish to ‘Lighten Up Smile With BTOB’ 2014.03.08 18:00
- BTOB’s fans in Cambodia volunteered and made a series of donations to those in need, in the name of BTOB. BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae tweeted a video titled ‘Lighten Up Smile With BTOB Cambodia’ on March 2, featuring BTOB’s fans promoting Beep Beep as they donate bags of rice in areas around Cambodia...
- [Exclusive] Kara to Recruit Two New Members and Make a Comeback This Year 2014.01.29 09:05
- Kara will be recruiting two new members into the team and make a comeback as a five member group during the later half of this year. DSP Media, Kara’s agency, revealed its plans to recruit new members to replace Nicole, whose contract recently terminated, and Kang Ji Young, whose contract will end ..