- Kara to Choose New Member through Variety Show ‘Kara Project’ 2014.05.12 10:21
- Seven trainees will be competing to become a new member of Kara and it will all be revealed through a new variety show. MBC Music and DSP Media, Kara’s agency, will be joining hands to plan and produce Kara Project, in search of a new Kara member. Seven trainees who have been training at DSP Media ..
- [Video] BTOB’s Fans in Cambodia Wish to ‘Lighten Up Smile With BTOB’ 2014.03.08 18:00
- BTOB’s fans in Cambodia volunteered and made a series of donations to those in need, in the name of BTOB. BTOB’s Yook Sung Jae tweeted a video titled ‘Lighten Up Smile With BTOB Cambodia’ on March 2, featuring BTOB’s fans promoting Beep Beep as they donate bags of rice in areas around Cambodia...
- [Exclusive] Kara to Recruit Two New Members and Make a Comeback This Year 2014.01.29 09:05
- Kara will be recruiting two new members into the team and make a comeback as a five member group during the later half of this year. DSP Media, Kara’s agency, revealed its plans to recruit new members to replace Nicole, whose contract recently terminated, and Kang Ji Young, whose contract will end ..
- [Exclusive Interview] Nicole Says She Will Focus on Training For Now 2014.01.22 13:06
- With reports regarding Nicole’s new agency pouring out, Nicole claimed that nothing has been decided regarding her new agency. After Nicole made her decision to leave DSP Media, many articles have been coming out with one report claiming that she will be signing with Core Contents Media, and anothe..
- Core Contents Media Denies Rumor that Nicole Will Join T-ara 2014.01.22 13:04
- Core Contents Media, T-ara’s agency, strongly denied the rumors on Nicole joining T-ara. A rep from Core Contents Media stated on January 22, “The spreading rumor on recruiting Nicole is not true. We did not have any contact with Nicole’s mother and it doesn’t make any sense for her to join T-ar..
- Lee Seung Chul to Sue Core Contents Media for Spreading False Information 2014.01.15 14:38
- Lee Seung Chul, who was recently sued by Core Contents Media for the illegal use of copyrighted material, will be suing Core Contents Media for spreading false information and defamation. Law firm Wooree, which is tthe law deputy of Lee Seung Chul’s agency, stated on January 15, “We will be taking..
- Kara’s Nicole to Head to the States to Prepare for Solo Album 2014.01.14 14:30
- Kara’s Nicole is taking her first step to become a soloist after leaving Kara. As soon as her contract with DSP Media terminates on January 16, Nicole will start preparing herself for a solo debut by heading to the States. Nicole’s acquaintance said on January 14, “Nicole will be preparing for he..
- Official Statement Released on Kara Nicole’s Leave 2014.01.14 09:37
- Kara’s Nicole will be saying her goodbyes to Kara after all. DSP Media released a statement on Kara’s official website on January 14, confirming Nicole’s leave of the group. DSP stated, “Nicole, who has been a member of Kara for the past seven years, will complete her contract on January 16, 201..