- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
30 Nov 0002
- ‘I Do I Do’ Spent 120 Million Won on 500 Pairs of Shoes 2012.05.29 21:30
- Actress Kim Sun Ah has hit the jackpot with her latest drama - she′s earned herself a shoe closet worth 120 million won (~101,881 USD). The custom room was built for Kim Sun Ah′s character in the drama I Do I Do, as the character is described as a shoe fanatic. The drool-inducing room is simple en..
- Fans Donate 750kg of Rice for Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo’s ‘I Do I Do’ 2012.05.25 20:10
- The global fans of Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo and their upcoming MBC drama have come together to make a spectacular rice donation! For I Do I Do’s press conference, held on May 24 at Seoul’s Yeoksam-dong, a barrage of colorful rice garlands could be seen lined up in the hall. The donations, made as ..
- Lee Jang Woo Reveals ‘I Do I Do’s’ Secret Weapon 2012.05.25 01:34
- KBS2 has Ju Won and SBS has So Ji Sub, so what does MBC have to show? Lee Jang Woo revealed I Do I Do’s secret weapon at its press conference held in Seoul, with director Kang Dae Sun, Kim Sun Ah, Park Geon Hyeong and Lim Soo Hyang...
- [Video] Celebrities and Their Tattoos Revealed 2012.05.24 20:03
- With BoA’s recent tweet of her sexy back tattoo, the attention of celebrity tattoos are on the rise and Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News dug around to find who had what kind of tattoos in the entertainment world. In Korea, tattoos used to mean you were part of a gang, where members would print giant..