- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 JAPAN
K-POP > R&B/Hiphop
30 Nov 1996
- More Nonsense from Whatbecomes 2012.01.10 17:39
- “I thank those who support me.” A ridiculous quote from Whatbecomes, the leader of ‘We Want the Truth from Tablo (Tajinyo)’. The treachery of Whatbecomes has recently reached beyond Tablo toward Park Jung Hyun and Insooni’s daughter, forewarning that more victims may be coming up next on his li..
- Full List of ‘Opera Star’ Contestants Revealed 2012.01.10 14:53
- Opera Star will be coming back with a second season and a stronger cast. TvN officially confirmed the appearance of members Kim Jong Seo and Park Ji Yoon, but because the program is one of the most anticipated programs of the year, some media outlets found out about the cast and revealed the entire ..
- Spica Music Video Starring Lee Hyori Released 2012.01.10 13:28
- After teasing us with still photos last week, the music video for new girl group Spica’s debut single Potently has been released. The music video was released on January 10 and stars singer Lee Hyori, who brings the emotional lyrics of the song about a woman after a bad breakup to life. ..
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Mixes and Matches Issue-Making Contestants 2012.01.08 13:10
- Two of K-Pop Star’s strongest contestants, Lee Michelle and Park Ji Min, will be coming together as a team on the next broadcast of SBS’ K-Pop Star. The contestants will be given a mission to form their own teams just before the important casting audition. They will have to bring together members ..
- Park Ji Yoon to Appear in ‘Opera Star 2012’ 2012.01.04 16:35
- Park Ji Yoon will be taking on the challenge of opera, as she′s been confirmed as the first for tvN’s Opera Star 2012. Her appearance is even more anticipated as it has become known that she majored in vocal music in college. Park said after it was confirmed she would appear on the show, “I was a..
- Five Girls’ Yang Ji Won to Debut with Spica 2012.01.04 10:19
- Yang Ji Won, previous member of the unfortunate girl group Five Girls, will be making her debut with the new group Spica. Five Girls is a girl group that disbanded in 2007 before it even made its official debut. The reason why this group is so well known, however, is because four of its five members..
- Fifteen-year-old ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestant Becomes an International Sensation 2012.01.03 13:22
- These days, covers of popular songs by undiscovered talent become viral sensations, and 15-year-old Park Ji Min of SBS’ K-Pop Star is the latest little unknown star to be heard around the world. Park had the judges hooting and hollering with her cover of Adele’s Rolling in the Deep on the December..