- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 JAPAN
K-POP > R&B/Hiphop
30 Nov 1996
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2012.02.13 17:24
- This week we saw a top star’s personal letter bring overnight success to a charity group while a much-beloved drama is creating buzz in Japan, despite it not yet being released there. Meanwhile, a well-respected and renowned music producer was found guilty of plagiarizing, while a mystery male idol..
- ‘The Voice of Korea’ Gathers Great Praise 2012.02.13 16:58
- ‘It’s like I Am a Singer with ordinary people,’ ‘It’s on a whole new level compared to other audition programs,’ ‘It’s only the beginning and there are so many great singers; I wonder what the others will be like,’ ‘They’re almost like pros,’ ‘This is what a real survival audition shoul..
- [Review] Se7en′s ′New Mini Album′ Marks Return to Roots 2012.02.13 07:16
- Whenever you think of Se7en, the first thing that comes to your mind is probably him grooving it up onstage to a strong-beat dance number. He is, however, a generally well-rounded singer, with his previous singles covering R&B, dance and even electronic. And (somewhat surprisingly), his original roo..
- Three Ways to Enjoy ‘The Voice of Korea’ More 2012.02.11 12:35
- Mnet’s new audition program, The Voice of Korea aired its first episode on February 10 and the show’s producers and participants are beginning to wonder if the show might reach the same popularity Super Star K has been enjoying. A preview shown on the 7th was met with strong favorable responses gi..
- Park Ji Heon Wins First Round of ′Opera Star 2012′ 2012.02.11 10:49
- Park Ji Heon has emerged as the winner of the first round of competition in tvN’s Opera Star 2012, with Joo Hee being eliminated. Opera Star 2012 premiered its first two-hour live episode on February 10 beginning at 9 pm in Seoul’s KEPCO Art Center. Park Ji Heon, Park Ki Young, Son Ho Young, Park ..
- Court Rules Park Jin Young Guilty of Partial Plagiarism 2012.02.10 16:40
- A court has ruled that the song Someday, sung by IU, was partially plagiarized. The Seoul Central District Court ruled at 2 p.m. on February 10 that the song, composed by Park Jin Young, was plagiarized from a song composed by Kim Shin Il. According to the court, “four bars from Kim Shin Il’s song..
- [Interview] Spica Dreams of Being the Next Fin.K.L. 2012.02.08 17:17
- Everybody has a dream but few realize that dream. Many give up on their dream just as they get close, for many reasons - but most often, they′re simply forced have to compromise with reality. That’s how the members of rookie girl group Spica (Park Na Rae, Kim Bo Ah, Park Ju Hyun and Kim Bo Hyung, ..