- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
24 Oct 2003 1st Album Map of The Human Soul
Tablo (Lee Seon Woong) is a hip hop musician, songwriter and lyricist. He is a leader of the hip hop group ‘Epik High’. Epik High debuted with 1st album [Map Of The Human Soul] in 2003. The 2nd album [High Society] began to success and Tablo composed all tracks. Epik High’s 3rd album [Swan Songs]...
- Prosecution Demands Jail Sentences for Tajinyo 2012.06.08 17:26
- Prosecution demanded jail sentences with a total of 11 years for the nine members of Tajinyo, with the highest sentence at two years and six months. It turned in a list of 170 items of evidence against Tajinyo at the final trial held on June 8 to back the demand...
- Tajinyo Says It Can’t Trust the Court 2012.05.23 16:37
- It seemed as if the Tajinyo case will come to a swift conclusion with the arrival of Tablo’s official papers, but the Tajinyo members won’t be giving up without a good fight. After the papers proving Tablo’s academic records arrived from America, the accused Tajinyo members have been put on the d..
- Epik High’s Mithra Jin Released from Army 2012.05.14 14:47
- Epik High member Mithra Jin was released from the army on May 14. The soldier was released at the Ministry of Defense in Yongsan, Seoul. Although it was raining, fellow Epik High members Tablo and DJ Tukutz appeared at the scene to congratulate Mithra Jin on his release. Some fans also turned up to ..
- Epik High Mithra Jin to Return from the Army 2012.05.11 15:03
- Epik High’s Mithra Jin (Choi Jin, 29) is finally returning to his fans on May 14. On May 14, Mithra Jin will complete his mandatory military duties in the Defense Agency for Public Information Services division at the Seoul Yongsan Ministry of National Defense. After finishing activities with Epik ..
- Weekly Roundup: TVXQ Makes History and More Ugly Truths of Korea′s Entertainment Industry Revealed 2012.04.30 14:30
- Over the past week, a duo wrapped up its mega successful Japan concert tour to high praise and it was revealed that not one, but two Korean actors would be getting the star treatment on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame. On the flip side, the ongoing Open World investigation opened a Pandora’s box of corru..
- Tajinyo Outraged with ‘Wired’ Report 2012.04.26 13:19
- Even after an article on Wired magazine stepped forth to show its support for Tablo, Tajinyo is still out to get the rapper, even voicing its criticism on the famed magazine. On April 24, the online edition of the IT magazine Wired reported that ‘[Tablo] had not lied’ in a piece by reporter Joshua..