- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
24 Oct 2003 1st Album Map of The Human Soul
Tablo (Lee Seon Woong) is a hip hop musician, songwriter and lyricist. He is a leader of the hip hop group ‘Epik High’. Epik High debuted with 1st album [Map Of The Human Soul] in 2003. The 2nd album [High Society] began to success and Tablo composed all tracks. Epik High’s 3rd album [Swan Songs]...
- Whatbecomes Still Protests Against Result of Tajinyo Case 2012.10.16 02:00
- The netizens who spread rumors regarding Tablo′s academic credentials were sentenced to jail. The sentences have thus brought near closure to a debate that has continued over the last three years. The one man who started the giant controversy, however, is still at large, drawing concern from the ge..
- [Star of the Week] The Evolution of Epik High From Schoolboy Cool to Too Cool for School 2012.10.14 12:00
- Set to release its seventh album under new label YG Entertainment, Epik High fans have taken notice of the group’s new YG-fied image as revealed through recently released images of the group’s single It’s Cold and album jacket...
- Weekly Roundup: Rise and Fall 2012.10.12 19:00
- After years of turmoil, Tablo’s drawn-out fight against Tajinyo appears to have finally come to end with a court verdict, while in the same week, Infinite caved in to fans’ demands and added additional concert dates to its sold out tour in Japan. Meanwhile, fans of JYJ’s Kim Junsu were sent into..
- [K-Pop Battle] LeeSsang’s Gary vs. Epik High’s Tablo 2012.10.11 18:30
- It’s the battle of the hip hop heavyweights, as we match up LeeSsang’s Gary and Epik High’s Tablo for this week’s K-Pop Battle. Known for their talents not only as rappers but as lyricists, we’re pitting the two musical masterminds against each other and leaving it to our readers to decide who ..
- Appeal by 8 Members of Tajinyo Rejected and Declared Guilty Ending Tablo′s Controversy 2012.10.10 23:00
- At long last, it seems the drawn-out saga behind Tajinyo and Epik High’s Tablo has come to an end. On October 10, the Seoul Central District Court held a verdict hearing regarding eight members of ‘Tajinyo’ for circulating rumors that Tablo had faked his educational background and credentials. I..