- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
09 Jul 2014 Hello
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Taeyang to Release Pictorial Record in Korea, Japan and China 2014.04.16 15:46
- Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Taeyang will be releasing a pictorial record containing photos and video footage from Paris. G-Dragon and Taeyang’s pictorial record G-Dragon X Taeyang In Paris 2014 will be released in Korea, China and Japan simultaneously on June 11. ..
- Big Bang’s Daesung to Extend His Japanese Arena Tour 2014.04.15 16:17
- Big Bang’s Daesung will be extending his Japanese arena tour D-Lite Tour 2014 in Japan. Launching the arena tour in Yokohama Area on June 11, Daesung was scheduled to perform in Kobe World Memorial Hall, Marine Messe in Fukuoka and Budokan. He will now be adding two more concerts on July 26 and 27 ..
- Lady Gaga and YG Artists to Join Hands for Live Music Festival in Seoul 2014.04.15 10:34
- Lady Gaga, Psy, Big Bang, 2NE1 and more will be presenting live performances for their fans around the globe. Live Nation, YG Entertainment and AIA Group announced, “We will be launching ‘AIA Real Life: NOW Festival 2014’ which will open a new paradigm for music festivals.” The upcoming festival..
- Big Bang Seungri Names Kara’s Goo Hara as Close Friend 2014.04.10 11:14
- Big Bang’s Seungri talked about his close ties with Kara’s Goo Hara. April 9’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment featured a ‘straightforward interview’ with the cast members of Angel Eyes, including Lee Sang Yoon, Ku Hye Sun, Kim Ji Suk, Gong Hyung Jin and Seungri. Seungri was a..
- Big Bang’s T.O.P to Hold Pictorial Exhibition in May 2014.04.09 15:52
- Big Bang’s T.O.P will be holding his first exhibition. On April 9, YG Entertainment announced, “The exhibition celebrating the release of T.O.P’s pictorial album ‘From Top Exhibition’ will take place between May 1 and 4 in Horim Art Center in Gangnam-gu.” The exhibition held to celebrate the r..
- Psy, Big Bang and More Become Stockholders of YG Entertainment 2014.04.08 15:31
- YG’s artists became the stockholders of YG Entertainment. YG’s major stockholders Yang Hyun Suk and Yang Min Suk transferred part of their preemptive rights to the company’s singers and actors on April 8. The biggest stockholder Yang Hyun Suk and the second biggest stockholder Yang Min Suk decide..