- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
30 Nov 0002
- SM, YG, JYP and Star Empire Ask Prosecution to Look Into Music Chart Manipulation 2013.08.07 15:01
- YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, SM Entertainment and Star Empire are aiming to clamp down on the much-rumored music chart manipulation issues, filing an official complaint to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors′ Office. The issues include how certain agencies have been hiring companies to m..
- [Ratings: Tues, 08.06.13] ‘Good Doctor’ Continues to be Good with Ratings 2013.08.07 09:52
- And it seems like KBS’ Good Doctor is good to go. Following its reign from Monday night, the new KBS drama continued as number one on Tuesday, coming out with 14.0 percent – a 3.1 percent rise from the previous day. With just two episodes, viewers are hooked with the curious story of the autistic ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 08.05.13] ‘Good Doctor’ Tops the Chart with Debut Episode 2013.08.06 10:07
- With Shark gone away, KBS’ Good Doctor stepped in and managed to easily come out as the new number one drama. On Monday night, Good Doctor made its debut with 10.9 percent, a good double digit number that pushed away MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi and SBS’ Empire of Gold out of the way. The latter ..
- [Ratings: Tues, 07.30.13] ‘Shark’ Rises to Second Place During the Final Swim 2013.07.31 11:18
- For the last time ever, KBS’ Shark swam its way over to second place, pushing SBS’ Empire of Gold out of the way. It was a tough battle for Shark, which never really had its time to shine with fierce competition blocking its way from first place. Despite the ratings battle, Shark was praised for i..
- [Ratings: Mon, 07.29.13] ‘Fire’ and ‘Gold’ Tie for First 2013.07.30 09:42
- The competition has been turned up a notch with both SBS’ Empire of Gold and MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi tied for first at 10.4 percent. Both dramas have fallen from their previous ratings, but Goddess of Fire Jeongi dropped from 11.8 , allowing Empire of Gold to catch up. Since both dramas are g..
- [Ratings: Tues, 07.23.13] ‘Shark’ Stays Flat Despite Twist After Twist 2013.07.24 08:41
- As the drama that keeps you guessing, KBS’ Shark unveiled another twist, but remained low in ratings. Shark stayed low in the game, placing third out of the three dramas. As usual, the gaps between each drama weren’t great, but large enough to make a difference. It’s unfortunate that Shark still ..
- [Ratings: Mon, 07.22.13] ‘Shark’ Falls; ‘Gold’ Picks Up 2013.07.23 08:40
- Look carefully on the ground, because there’s gold to pick up. SBS’ Empire of Gold burst into double ratings, pushing KBS’ Shark to place last on Monday night. While the difference isn’t too great, the fact that Empire of Gold escaped third place is still a great feat. It’s also not too far off..
- [Ratings, Tues. 07.16.13] ‘Fire’ Comes Alive as Only Double Digit Drama 2013.07.17 09:40
- Just when it seemed like things were about to get crazy, MBC’s Goddess of Fire Jeongi went ahead and rose in ratings, coming out as the only double digit drama on Tuesday night. Going back to square one, KBS’ Shark and SBS’ Empire of Gold found each other competing for second place, which Shark l..