- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- Son Ye Jin Pulls Off a ′Hamburger Kiss′ for ′Chilling Romance′ 2011.11.22 17:31
- The pure and fragile Son Ye Jin attempted a transformation into a sadder yet bolder version of herself, and it seems to have worked. In her new film Chilling Romance, Son succeeded in shedding her previous pure melodramatic image. In the press preview and roundtable for the film held on November 21,..
- Romantic Comedies Major Box Office Flops This Month, Will December Be Better? 2011.11.21 16:34
- The three queens of romantic comedies Kim Ha Neul, Han Ye Seul and Lee Si Young failed to work their movie magic in their respective films, which were all released this month andunable to break the one million markall big busts at the box office. Runaway successes like Sunny,Detective K, The Crucibl..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.21 11:03
- K-Pop artists continue to flood Japan, and the country eagerly awaits IU’s debut. But the Wonder Girls and T-ara continue to see success with their latest Korean releases. Meanwhile, legal woes was the theme of the week for our roundup of the stars who have fallen from the public’s good graces as ..
- Lee Sung Jin’s Sentence Pushed Back Again 2011.11.18 16:51
- The sentencing of Lee Sung Jin, who was charged for fraud and illegal gambling, was postponed again. At the verdict hearing on November 18, Justice Lee Sung Gu of the Seoul Southern District Court postponed the announcement of Lee Sung Jin’s sentence, saying he would “give him two weeks to prepare..
- Park Jin Young-Kim Shin Il Fail To Settle 2011.11.16 15:32
- The arbitration trial for the plagiarism row between Park Jin Young and Kim Shin Il surrounding IU’s Someday ended in failure. The two sides attended the third court hearing for arbitration on November 16, following the first and second court hearings, which took place on September 28 and October 2..
- [Interview] My Name, Not Just The ‘Hwanhee Boys’ 2011.11.16 10:59
- Right when it seemed the music industry was being overrun by rookie girl groups, numerous boy bands who say they have been ‘waiting for this moment,’ are debuting in droves. Among these boy bands is My Name, a group that first caught the public’s attention as the ‘Hwanhee Boys,’ having been tra..