- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
30 Nov 0002
- ‘1 Night, 2 Days’ Scores Whopping 29.8% 2012.01.09 10:52
- Hallyu star Choi Ji Woo recently came on a broadcast to say she wants to “escape from mysticism.” The trend these days as such seems to be far from mysticism and secrecy; to appeal to the public, celebrities now need to become more relatable and friendly figures. And what better stage to build suc..
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Mixes and Matches Issue-Making Contestants 2012.01.08 13:10
- Two of K-Pop Star’s strongest contestants, Lee Michelle and Park Ji Min, will be coming together as a team on the next broadcast of SBS’ K-Pop Star. The contestants will be given a mission to form their own teams just before the important casting audition. They will have to bring together members ..
- Park Hae Jin Has His Entire Year Planned Out 2012.01.06 14:46
- It’s only the beginning of the year, but Park Hae Jin’s schedule for 2012 is already full. Park plans to make a comeback in Korea and travel abroad to Japan, China and America. A rep from Park’s agency, WM Company, said, “He plans to start acting again in Korea in the beginning of the year with ..
- ‘Joo Byung Jin Talk Show’ Overhauls its Format 2012.01.04 17:50
- MBC’s Joo Byung Jin Talk Show will be undergoing a makeover after only four episodes. The new format will be going with the concept of a ‘movable talk show′, in order to get out of studio and carry out conversations on-the-spot, making for a comfortable and realistic show. A rep from the producti..
- ‘Take Care of Us, Captain’ Sets Sail 2012.01.03 15:42
- Take Care of Us, Captain, the next SBS drama to follow A Tree with Deep Roots set sail with an official press conference. The cast of Take Care of Us, Captain, Gu Hye Sun, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee and Yoo Sun, attended the press conference held in Seoul on January 3...
- Park Jin Young On Wonder Girls and the American Challenge 2012.01.02 18:33
- Wonder Girls was at the peak of its popularity when Park Jin Young suddenly decided to take the group on a detour to taste the American dream. In the end, the girls didn’t really become well-known in America, and they almost even lost their foothold in Korea. Everyone knew the group could make it b..
- The Big 3 Battle It Out In ‘K-Pop Star’ 2012.01.02 17:30
- In the storm of audition programs that popped up in 2011, the latecomer K-Pop Star by SBS is succeeding in gathering a steady viewer group. K-Pop Star even grew to be a program with an approximate 10 percent viewership rating, big enough to threaten to dethrone MBC’s I Am A Singer. The program achi..