- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- The Winner Cries and the Runner-Up Smiles on ‘K-Pop Star’ 2012.04.30 10:26
- In the last moment of truth, the winner broke down and the runner-up smiled brightly. This is what happened between the two finalists of SBS’ K-Pop Star, Park Ji Min and Lee Ha Yi. K-Pop Star came to a close after its five month long journey on April 29, handing the winner’s trophy to the 16 year ..
- ′K-Pop Star′ to Come to Close on April 29 2012.04.29 13:20
- SBS′ K-Pop Star will be holding its final round, a competition between Lee Ha Yi and Park Ji Min, since the journey to find Korea′s next hallyu star began five months ago, and K-Pop Star′s first star will be born on April 29. Who will be the winner: Park Ji Min, who, despite her young age, proved..
- ′K-Pop Star′ Contestants Get Personal Time 2012.04.13 17:44
- SBS K-Pop Star contestant Park Ji Min’s first public outing in two months clearly affirmed her growing popularity. Park Ji Min, who is currently residing at the lodgings provided by K-Pop Star, received permission for personal time and visited a school in Daejeon on April 10 to meet with her friend..
- Park Bom Says Dieting is Always Stressful on ‘K-Pop Star’ 2012.04.12 16:30
- Park Bom met with SBS K-Pop Star’s Park Ji Min to give her some advice as a senior singer. An unaired video released by K-Pop Star through the portal site Daum showed Park Bom holding a special meeting with Park Ji Min. As Park Ji Min hadn’t made her official debut as a singer yet, she had a lot o..
- Who Did 2AM’s Lim Seulong Tweet ‘I Love You’ to? 2012.03.26 09:59
- Contestant Park Ji Min from SBS′ K-Pop Star may have already hit the big time early on, but her fame has only gotten greater as she′s entered the live performance competition - and now, the young singer can brag that she has the 2AM members as fans! On the March 25 episode of K-pop Star, Park Ji M..
- Fifteen-year-old ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestant Becomes an International Sensation 2012.01.03 13:22
- These days, covers of popular songs by undiscovered talent become viral sensations, and 15-year-old Park Ji Min of SBS’ K-Pop Star is the latest little unknown star to be heard around the world. Park had the judges hooting and hollering with her cover of Adele’s Rolling in the Deep on the December..