B.A.P is a six-member hip-hop South Korean boy band formed in 2012.
There is always something new to talk about when it comes to Korean pop music and pop culture. Groups form and disband while new musicians make their debut. Which groups have the hottest buzz? This year we have seen exciting groups like BTS and I.O.I debut and fans around the world have been eagerly...
- [Best of 2015/Poll] Best Big Issue Comeback 2015.12.21 18:52
- As 2015 draws to a close, we’re looking back on some of the year’s most memorable moments, but we want you to decide who stood out the most in our Best of 2015 poll series. From the year’s best comebacks to the most memorable hairstyles, bromances and more, we’ll be releasing two polls every day..
- B.A.P to Kick Off Promotions for ′Be Happy′ on Tonight′s ′M COUNTDOWN′ 2015.12.17 11:11
- B.A.P will be performing Be Happy for the first time on tonight′s live broadcast of Mnet′s M COUNTDOWN. B.A.P, who made a successful comeback last month, will begin promotions for their follow-up track on M COUNTDOWN, where they will be performing Be Happy for the first time. Be Happy is a funk, s..
- B.A.P′s Himchan Says Zelo′s Rap Lyrics Aren′t as Good as Bang Yong Guk′s 2015.12.03 16:32
- B.A.P′s Himchan brought up Zelo′s raps during recent radio show appearance. On the December 3 broadcast of SBS Power FM′s Cultwo Show, B.A.P′s Dae Hyun chose Zelo as the member who was criticized the most by leader Bang Yong Guk while recording their latest album. Zelo said, "Yong Guk hyung usua..
- B.A.P Says They′d Never Introduce Their Sisters to the Members 2015.11.27 14:21
- The B.A.P members drew the line, saying they wouldn′t introduce any of the members to their sisters. B.A.P appeared as guests on the November 27 broadcast of KBS Cool FM′s Kim Sung Joo′s Gayo Plaza, where the group was asked, "If you had a younger sister or nuna, which member do you want to intro..
- B.A.P Says Zelo Accounts for 80 Percent of the Group′s Popularity 2015.11.27 14:06
- The B.A.P members said maknae Zelo is the most popular in the group. B.A.P appeared as guests on the November 27 broadcast of KBS Cool FM′s Kim Sung Joo′s Gayo Plaza, where the group mentioned that fans of all nationalities came to their recent fan meeting. ..
- B.A.P Members Say They Never Once Felt Awkward with Each Other After Hiatus 2015.11.27 13:28
- The B.A.P members displayed their close knit relationship even after their long hiatus. B.A.P appeared as guests on the November 27 broadcast of KBS Cool FM′s Kim Sung Joo′s Gayo Plaza, where the group said, "It has been a year and five months since our last album and a year and nine months since ..