- Period Active
30 Nov 1990 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Drama ost
30 Nov 1990 Love?Tomorrow?OST
Lee Byung-hun – Movie star and Actor
D.O.B: July 12 1970 (Seoul. Korea)
Height/Weight: 177 / 72
Agency: BH Entertainment.
Family: Mother and a younger sister ‘Lee Eun-hee’
Lee's career began in 1991 when he auditioned in the KBS Super Talent Audition and was accepted, making his debut in the tele...
- Lee Byung Hun’s ‘Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King’ Movie Trailer Released 2012.06.30 12:19
- Lee Byung Hun’s first historic movie has been unveiled. The trailer for Lee Byung Hun’s upcoming Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King was released online on June 29. Taking on dual roles in the movie, Lee Byung Hun’s charisma is once again clearly evident in even the short trailer, especially the sc..
- Weekly Roundup: Lee Seung Gi Runs for the Olympics and Park Yoo Chun Alarms Fans 2012.06.29 20:09
- This week, we saw a beloved singer and actor proudly bear the Olympic torch for the torch relay in London and two veteran Korean actors immortalize their handprints in Hollywood. On the flip side, one idol star’s depressing tweets and no-show at his group’s expo alarmed fans, while another former ..
- Lee Byung Hun and Ahn Sung Ki Leave Their Prints in Hollywood 2012.06.25 10:26
- Lee Byung Hun and Ahn Sung Ki have been immortalized in the legendary street in front of Hollywood’s Grauman’s Chinese Theater. On June 23 (local time), the two Korean actors took part in a hand and foot printing ceremony to join the likes of some 200 other famous stars of the past and present. Le..
- [Photo] Lee Byung Hun Greets Fans with Huge Grin at Airport 2012.06.20 17:16
- Lee Byung Hun, rising world star, left for LA through Incheon Airport on June 20 to attend the hand printing event to be held in front of the Grauman’s Chinese Theater. The actor will be one of the first Asian actors to leave his hand prints at the Hollywood location...
- Lee Byung Hun to Leave for America on June 20 for His Hollywood Hand Printing 2012.06.20 11:28
- Lee Byung Hun will leave for the U.S. on June 20 to leave his hand prints in Hollywood. Lee Byung Hun will leave for Los Angeles from Incheon International Airport with his staff on June 20 at 4:30 p.m. (KST). Ahead of his hand printing, Lee Byung Hun will hold a few activities there, as well as con..
- ‘King of Joseon’ Confirms Title to be ‘Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King’ 2012.06.01 15:37
- Lee Byung Hun’s first traditional piece King of Joseon (Tentative title) has confirmed its official title to be Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King, and will be premiering in the fall. Gwanghae, the Man Who Became King is a Prince and the Pauper story in which the low class Ha Sun comes to act as a f..
- Weekly Roundup: LeeSsang Makes a Big Comeback, Shorry J Enrages SNSD Fans 2012.05.29 19:04
- Last week, JYP’s newest group found stellar success in its debut while the casting of various K-Pop Star contestants into JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment made headlines. Over the same period, one hip-hop musician’s actions while Taetiseo was delivering its thank you speech on a music progra..