- Period Active
10 Dec 2009 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
10 Dec 2009 Hey! Snowman
- ‘You’re My Pet’ Exhibition to be Held in Japan 2012.01.10 14:07
- The film You’re My Pet will be the subject of an exhibition before the film’s actual premiere in Japan. The You’re My Pet exhibition will be held from January 20 in Tokyo. Just what will they be displaying, you ask? Special videos of the film along with clothing and props used by the film’s lead..
- Stars Suffering From Panic Disorder 2012.01.09 18:43
- Entertainer Lee Kyung Kyu surprised viewers by confessing that he suffered from panic disorder. It was shocking news to viewers as Lee has been active on many programs, and had even earned success as a businessman with the creation/sales of his ramyeon product, ′Kko Kko Myeon′. On the January 8 br..
- [11 of ′11] Hottest Heroine - Kim Ha Neul 2011.12.13 09:44
- 2011 was a big year for the actress whose box office hit Blind earned Kim two Best Actress Awards. Kim won her first Best Actress Award ever since making her debut 15 years ago at this year’s Daejong Film Festival in October before she scooped up another Best Actress Award at the Blue Dragon Film A..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.28 14:17
- From the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) lineup announcements to K-Pop stars making moves in Japan, hallyu is still going strong, while our ‘Stars Falling Flat’ justfell, literally, with girl group members taking falls and being hospitalized for various injuries and other health-related issues..
- Romantic Comedies Major Box Office Flops This Month, Will December Be Better? 2011.11.21 16:34
- The three queens of romantic comedies Kim Ha Neul, Han Ye Seul and Lee Si Young failed to work their movie magic in their respective films, which were all released this month andunable to break the one million markall big busts at the box office. Runaway successes like Sunny,Detective K, The Crucibl..
- Injunction Against ‘You’re My Pet’ Dismissed 2011.11.13 15:29
- The court dismissed an injunction filed by the Men’s Solidarity against the screening of You’re My Pet. The Men’s Solidarity filed an injunction against the film on November 2, stating that the film “has a female appear as the owner, while a male appear as a dog to portray an owner-pet relations..
- [Preview] ′You’re My Pet′: A Gift for Jang Keun Suk Fans 2011.11.07 17:02
- After watching the movie, You’re My Pet, the audience might come to feel curious as to why only Jang Keun Suk remains in their mind even though Kim Ha Neul appeared in most of the scenes. The movie centered on a fantasy romance where ‘master’ Ji Eun (Kim Ha Neul) happens to live together with her..