- Period Active
30 Nov 2005 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
19 Jul 2006
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.12.05 15:52
- The dust from the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) madness in Singapore has finally settled, and we have the event in review for you, where new Cube Entertainment unit group Trouble Maker made its hot debut and stole the show. Meanwhile, in Korea, the country’s resident ‘Sexy Queen’ Lee Hyori ..
- Lee Ha Neul to Attend Investigation on December 2 2011.11.30 16:11
- Following the investigation of fellow member Kim Chang Ryul, Lee Ha Neul will be summoned for a police investigation on December 2 in relation to the slander case filed against him by former DJ DOC member Park Jung Hwan. The Seoul Yeongdeungpo Police Agency told enews on November 30, “[Lee Ha Neul]..
- Kim Chang Ryul Attends Police Investigation 2011.11.29 16:27
- DJ DOC’s Kim Chang Ryul attended a police investigation for the DJ DOC slander case. Kim appeared at the Yeongdeungpo Police Agency on November 29, and was questioned about the slander case filed against him by former DJ DOC member Park Jung Hwan...
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.28 14:17
- From the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) lineup announcements to K-Pop stars making moves in Japan, hallyu is still going strong, while our ‘Stars Falling Flat’ justfell, literally, with girl group members taking falls and being hospitalized for various injuries and other health-related issues..
- Park Jung Hwan Goes Public With Lee Ha Neul’s Text Message 2011.11.24 10:18
- Former DJ DOC member Park Jung Hwan has made public the text message he received from Lee Ha Neul. On the November 23 broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Park opened up about the slander suit he filed against DJ DOC members Kim Chang Ryul and Lee Ha Neul. ..
- Park Jung Hwan Shows Tears While Stating his Official Stance 2011.11.22 14:07
- In front of the police station where he was to attend the investigation for his own case, Park Jung Hwan, former member of DJ DOC, presented his official position on his lawsuit against current DJ DOC members Lee Ha Neul and Kim Chang Ryul. On November 22, in front of the Seoul Metropolitan Police A..
- Park Jung Hwan to State His Official Position...Again 2011.11.22 13:20
- Former DJ DOC member Park Jung Hwan, who has charged current members Lee Ha Neul and Kim Chang Ryul with slander, will meet with police to undergo an investigation on November 22. Park’s representative told enews that Park “will appear at the police station on November 22.” The rep also said, “B..
- DJ DOC Going 17 Years Strong As Korea’s Representative Bad Boys 2011.11.21 19:29
- For 17 years, DJ DOC has remained ‘Korea’s Bad Boys.’ And with former member Park Jung Hwan’s slander suit slapped on Kim Chang Ryul and Lee Ha Neul, the group has found itself at the center of yet another controversy. Compared to the trouble the group has gotten into in the past, this incident ..