- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- Girls’ Generation to Be Ambassadors for Gangnam, But Will Yoona Too?.. 2012.03.09 11:07
- On March 7, Girls’ Generation was officially appointed as honorary ambassadors for Gangnam-gu (Gangnam district) and Gangnam-gu’s office. The group will promote and advertise Gangnam-gu through commercials and images. The official ceremony was attended by members Seohyun, Jessica, Sooyoung and Tif..
- Yoona and Jang Keun Suk in Japan for ‘Love Rain’ 2012.03.09 10:42
- Photos of Girls’ Generation’s Yoona and Jang Keun Suk filming in snowy Japan for the upcoming KBS drama Love Rain have been released. The pictures were posted originally on an online community board titled, “’Love Rain’ Yoona Snap Snap’. The pictures were originally taken by a staff member dur..
- Rain to Transfer to Seoul for Military Next Week 2012.03.08 14:37
- Rain is likely to be transferred this week from his service in the 5th division’s recruitment training center in Gyeongi-do Yeoncheon-gun to Seoul’s Yongsan Ministry of National Defense. Rain will transfer from the 5th division’s recruitment training center to the Ministry of National Defense as ..
- Netizens Abuzz Over Supposed Professional Vocal Ranking of Girl Groups 2012.03.08 10:36
- The latest fad seems to be ranking idol groups based on random questions, but this time, netizens are abuzz over a supposed ′professional′ ranking. So what′s the question this time? Girl groups and their vocal skills! Recently on an online community message board a posting titled, “Singing Abili..
- ‘Rainbow Rose’ with Kang Ji Young to Start Airing in April 2012.03.07 13:31
- Rainbow Rose, a Korea-produced Japanese drama starring Kara′s Kang Ji Young, will be airing its first episode on April 13. Various Japanese media outlets reported on March 5 that Rainbow Rose has been set up for a time slot in TV Tokyo, one of Japan’s top five private broadcasting systems...
- eAeon’s ′Guilt-Free′ Tops New Indi.Go.Chart 2012.03.07 09:51
- Musician eAeon’s his first solo project album Guilt-Free, released five years after his debut with MOT, has reached the top of the Korean indie album chart. In the March 5 publication of the Indi.Go.Chart Vol. 19 (February 11-25), eAeon rose a rank from the last publication and took home the number..
- [Interview] Jo Sung Ha Understands Why Yoo Jae Suk is a Star 2012.02.29 11:06
- "I had a lot of fun thanks to Yoo Jae Suk." Those were the words of actor Jo Sung Ha after making an appearance in MBC′s Come to Play. Yoo Jae Suk′s well-documented ability to lead a show was easy to spot for the middle-aged actor who was still fairly new to variety programs...