- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
30 Nov 0002
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 6th Date: “I made my destiny today” 2012.12.18 21:00
- As if this show doesn’t have us on edge already, this week’s episode opens with a heart-pounding preview of what’s to come during the final selection round. It’s hard to believe we’re already drawing close to the end, but before the dramatic finale, there is one more shuffle round as well as a ..
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 5th Date - “When we were together, I felt like he was thinking about s.. 2012.12.12 07:00
- It’s Day Three on Jeju Island, where eight idol stars have been whisked away for a romantic getaway, and in the wake of Nam Ji Hyun and Hyung Sik’s meant-to-be moment from the previous episode, it’s time to find out whom the remaining idols will link up with during the clothing shuffle. (If you m..
- Jung Hyung Don, Super Junior’s Shindong, Park Sang Min and Ryu Dam Film for ‘Running Man’ 2012.12.11 13:53
- SBS’ Running Man is about to get a whole lot funnier. On December 10, netizens spotted the cast of the SBS variety show filming in Gyeonggi-do. Apparently Christmas-themed, the episode will be a comedic one as guests for the episode included Jung Hyung Don, Shindong, Ryu Dam, Park Sang Min and Juvi..
- Introducing the Women of ′The Romantic & Idol′ 2012.12.07 23:00
- You′ve seen the boys, now it′s time to be introduced to the girls of tvN′s The Romantic & Idol. The four boys of the show were joined by four girls, also from popular girl groups, in Jejudo, with the girls showing off their charms to get a match with the man of their dreams...
- CN Blue Jung Yong Hwa′s OST Piece for ′Heartstrings′ Tops Yearly Ringtone Chart in Japan 2012.12.05 15:21
- CN Blue′s Jung Yong Hwa took over Japanese charts with his OST piece for Heartstrings. According to Dwango, a Japanese music site, the OST for the drama Heartstrings came in first place for the yearly ringtone rankings of 2012. Second place went to Jang Keun Suk′s OST for Love Rain with the same t..
- [Recap: The Romantic & Idol] 4th Date - “Boys’ hearts change from moment to moment” 2012.12.04 20:00
- Last week’s episode ended with a major cliffhanger, and although, at the time, we didn’t think we could make it through a whole week, we made it—although our hearts are still hurting from the turn of events on this week’s episode. Read on for all of the juicy details in our latest recap!..