SISTAR19 is a subgroup of the SISTAR with vocalist ‘Hyorin’ and rapper ‘Bora’. The name ‘SISTAR19’ doesn’t mean member’s age but their songs, especially ‘Ma Boy’ are mostly focusing on delivering the sentiment of 19 year-old girls who lie on the border between grown-up women and girls, and...
- Different Countries Like Different Girl Group Singles 2012.04.03 10:18
- So many idols ventured overseas last year to meet their overseas fans, and the beginnings of 2012 are proving that the boom isn’t going to be winding down anytime soon. Their success does make you curious though; are groups popular for the same reasons in every country? Girl group members came fort..
- Which Girl Group Member Do Netizens Want to Spend White Day With? 2012.03.09 14:44
- Here’s a hint: She′s the girl everyone loves to love. It may come as no surprise that netizens want to spend White Day, the holiday observed for men to return the favor to their girlfriends who spoiled them with chocolates on Valentine’s Day a month before, with the ever-popular Girls’ Generatio..
- Are Unit Groups Played Out? 2012.01.05 18:49
- Unit groups have become commonplace in K-Pop. If agencies aren’t teasing us with the impending debut of a shiny new girl group or boy band, they’re announcing the big reveal of a unit group. DSP Media recently announced the debut of Rainbow Pixie, a unit group made up of three girls from seven-mem..