- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- [Preview] A Lovable Horror Film Lead Girl and Her ‘Chilling Romance’ 2011.11.23 17:40
- “The female protagonists of horror films have to be lonely. Only then will her cries sound more desperate…” Like a Rapunzel stuck in her tower because of a curse, there is here a beautiful girl who lives alone, cursed to see ghosts everywhere. Will love come to warm this girl’s world?..
- Seo Woo Chooses Ha Seok Jin as Her Ideal Type 2011.11.23 11:06
- Seo Woo mentioned that her ideal type is “Ha Seok Jin.” Was she just reciprocating the praise from Ha, or is there actually something going on here? Seo Woo came in to the SBS Production Center on November 22 for the press conference of If Tomorrow Comes along with Ha Seok Jin, Lee Gyu Han and Par..
- Son Ye Jin Pulls Off a ′Hamburger Kiss′ for ′Chilling Romance′ 2011.11.22 17:31
- The pure and fragile Son Ye Jin attempted a transformation into a sadder yet bolder version of herself, and it seems to have worked. In her new film Chilling Romance, Son succeeded in shedding her previous pure melodramatic image. In the press preview and roundtable for the film held on November 21,..
- Romantic Comedies Major Box Office Flops This Month, Will December Be Better? 2011.11.21 16:34
- The three queens of romantic comedies Kim Ha Neul, Han Ye Seul and Lee Si Young failed to work their movie magic in their respective films, which were all released this month andunable to break the one million markall big busts at the box office. Runaway successes like Sunny,Detective K, The Crucibl..
- Weekly Roundup: Celebrity Rise and Fall 2011.11.21 11:03
- K-Pop artists continue to flood Japan, and the country eagerly awaits IU’s debut. But the Wonder Girls and T-ara continue to see success with their latest Korean releases. Meanwhile, legal woes was the theme of the week for our roundup of the stars who have fallen from the public’s good graces as ..
- Lee Sung Jin’s Sentence Pushed Back Again 2011.11.18 16:51
- The sentencing of Lee Sung Jin, who was charged for fraud and illegal gambling, was postponed again. At the verdict hearing on November 18, Justice Lee Sung Gu of the Seoul Southern District Court postponed the announcement of Lee Sung Jin’s sentence, saying he would “give him two weeks to prepare..