- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- Yoon Hyung Bin, Kim Kook Jin Show Off Their Beefed-Up Bods for ‘Men’s Health’ 2012.03.22 15:00
- After previously winning the body building challenge on KBS’ Qualifications of Men, comedian Yoon Hyung Bin tweeted the cover of the Men’s Health issue that he and Kim Kook Jin covered. On March 22, the comedian tweeted, “It came out, it’s out~! I’m going to have to rush out to go buy it! Muhah..
- Still Cuts of Ryu Jin and Half-naked Lee Ki Woo for ′Standby′ 2012.03.22 13:54
- New still cuts of actor Ryu Jin in MBC’s upcoming sitcom Standby have been released. This marks the first attempt at a sitcom for the actor, who stars as a news anchor and reporter in the sitcom. The first set of pictures shows a freshly hired news anchor making major mistakes during his first live..
- Why Couldn′t Eric Call Han Ye Seul on ′Radio Star′? 2012.03.22 09:41
- When Eric was asked to send a video message to Han Ye Seul during a recent broadcast, all he could do was crack an awkward smile. Shinhwa, variety show veterans and also the longest-running idol group, made an appearance on the March 21 episode of MBC’s Radio Star...
- [Preview] If You Want to Laugh, Watch ‘Comeback′ 2012.03.22 08:11
- Even the title catches your eye. The funny thing is, it doesn’t just stand for the figure of expression; the film actually is about a dead body. Comeback (Over My Dead Body) is an entertaining film that features comical situations and comical acting that had to have the actors throw everything into..
- 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon Was a Brat 2012.03.21 11:30
- 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon revealed how his ‘top star’ syndrome almost put an end to his association with 2AM. Jung appeared on the March 20 episode of SBS’ Strong Heart and said, “Celebrity illness, they call it the ‘top star’ syndrome, was a story about me.”..
- Jun Jin’s Panic Disorder, and the Reason Shinhwa Exists 2012.03.21 10:42
- More stars these days are being eaten up by panic disorders. A panic disorder is a serious type of anxiety disorder which can lead to depression and social phobias. Most recently, Shinhwa’s Jun Jin revealed that he suffered from panic disorder. On the March 20 broadcast of KBS2’s Win Win, Jun Jin ..