- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- Which 2PM Song Does 2AM Think It Can Sing Better? 2012.04.09 11:03
- Anything 2PM does can 2AM do better? The boys of 2AM certainly think so. Ballad group 2AM was the guest on the April 7 broadcast of Mnet’s Must, where MC Yoon Do Hyun revealed he was running an SNS poll asking viewers to choose which song they thought 2AM could sing better than the original artist...
- Hyori Gives Dating Advice to 2AM on ′You and I′ 2012.04.09 10:52
- It is safe to say that the mind of an idol is probably best known by a former idol member. As such, former idol and Fin.K.L member, Lee Hyori, attracted the attention of viewers with her dating advice for the members of 2AM. MC Hyori revealed a particular interest in 2AM members’ relationships on t..
- miss A′s Suzy Transforms into Corinne Bailey Rae 2012.04.07 13:03
- On Mnet′s Must, miss A′s Suzy will perform songs by the world renown Corinne Bailey Rae at 12 AM on April 8. Along with Suzy, the other members of miss A and 2AM will also make an appearance. The singers will talk about what kind of songs they like and want to pursue, as well as their plans for th..
- Simon D, Kim Yeon Woo To Make Acting Debut in ′Standby′ 2012.04.06 16:00
- The premiere of MBC’s new sitcom Standby will be held on April 6 at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan. The premiere of Standby will show a video highlight as well as a Q&A session with reporters to alleviate the public’s curiosities about the production and characters in the sitcom. Actors Ryu Jin, Le..
- SHINee′s Key is the Leader of the ′91 Club with Nicole and Jin Woon 2012.04.06 14:51
- SHINee’s Key revealed that he was the leader of the exclusive ′91 club (entertainers born in 1991). The April 5 broadcast of Mnet’s The Beatles Code 2 looked into the parallel universe connection between opera singer Park Ki Young and SHINEE’s ‘Dooly’. In addition, SHINee’s kiss notes (where ..
- Tony An, Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo and Jun Jin Hug It Out for ‘M Countdown’ 2012.04.05 15:57
- As previously announced, H.O.T.’s Tony An, Shinhwa’s Lee Min Woo and Jun Jin will have a reunion of sorts as the three co-hosts this week’s M Countdown. Ahead of the April 6 broadcast, the official M Countdown Twitter tweeted this picture as proof of the trio’s reunion. The picture shows the tri..