- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- Girl’s Day Unveils Humorous Dance Battle Music Video Teaser.. 2012.04.13 11:11
- Previously, Girl’s Day had shared it would shed its ‘cute’ image for their impending comeback and now, a newly released teaser seems to indicate the girls may be showing off their dance skills. On April 13, via Girl’s Day’s official me2day, the music video teaser for its upcoming song, Oh! My G..
- Jay Park-Lee Si Young & John Park-Park Jin Hee Couples Officially Revealed 2012.04.13 10:15
- As reported previously, Jay Park and John Park have come on board MBC’s Music and Lyrics to partner up with Lee Si Young and Park Jin Hee respectively, and now the official still cuts of the two new couples have been unveiled! For the Jay Park and Lee Si Young couple, it was revealed the two would ..
- Haha Reveals that Yoo Jae Suk is a Dunce at English 2012.04.13 09:50
- Haha, an avid believer of god Yoo, turned back on his god, and chose instead to embarrass him. The April 12 broadcast of KBS2’s Happy Together 3 aired a BFF special, with cast Jang Nara, Kim Min Suk, Kim Soo Yong, Ji Suk Jin, Haha and Taw...
- Who are Jay Park and John Park Partnering Up with for ′Music and Lyrics′? 2012.04.12 17:55
- It’s not only the music but the potential love lines on MBC’s Music and Lyrics that are stirring the hearts of viewers and two more couples are set to join in on the musically-themed show! Though actress Lee Si Young and Park Jin Hee had previously been confirmed to join Music and Lyrics, the iden..
- Lee Hyori Knows Why ‘Healing Camp’ is so Great.. 2012.04.12 13:22
- Lee Hyori shared her thoughts on how it felt to be on SBS’ Healing Camp. She tweeted on April 12, ‘I’ve finished shooting Healing Camp. I realized I am such a lucky person after talking about my childhood and everything that happened up to now. Thank you.’..
- [Opinion] What′s There to Love About K-Pop? 2012.04.10 18:26
- My editor recently notified me of this new opinions section we are opening, and asked me to write about why I love K-Pop and Korean culture. My first reaction was, “Using only 600 words?!” Indeed, what with the various aspects of Korean culture as a whole and the unique contributions of K-Pop to t..