- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- Shinhwa’s Jun Jin’s Contract With the Scandal-Plagued Open World Entertainment Ends 2012.06.26 13:28
- Shinhwa’s Jun Jin has temporarily become a free agent. On June 26, Jun Jin’s contract with Open World Entertainment drew to a close. Jun Jin is now no longer a part of the agency and is currently contemplating which agency to sign with. As nearly all the Shinhwa members are signed to different age..
- Kim Ki Bum and Park Ye Jin Kiss Inside a Pojangmacha for ′I ♥ Lee Taly′ 2012.06.26 11:25
- In new still cuts revealed on June 26, the two leads of I ♥ Lee Taly , Kim Ki Bum and Park Ye Jin, share a deep kiss inside a pojangmacha, (large-sized tents that serve food and drinks at night). In the scene, Kim Ki Bum comes to realize he loves Park Ye Jin to the point he can give up returning ba..
- [Video] The Trends of Hip-Hop Fashion in Korea 2012.06.26 04:04
- As time passes, music isn’t the only thing changing, but also the fashion style along with the beats. Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News sought to find out how hip-hop fashion in Korea has changed over the years. In the early 1990s, artists like Seo Taiji and Boys wore clothes that were comfortably ov..
- BoA and Jang Keun Suk Discover They Were Both Gifted JYP Headphones From Park Jin Young 2012.06.25 17:32
- BoA and Jang Keun Suk have discovered they both have received the same gift from Park Jin Young. On June 25, BoA tweeted, “Today the JYP headphone arrived in my hands! I tried to find oppa’s sign but among the 100, I haven’t been able to find which one it is yet. Thank you, oppa.” The singer als..
- 2AM’s Lim Seulong Finds Jung Jin Woon and His Multiple Personalities Frightening 2012.06.25 11:40
- 2AM’s Lim Seulong has shown off fellow 2AM member Jung Jin Woon′s different sides. On June 25, Lim Seulong tweeted, “Jung Jin Woon . The way I see it, he has multiple personalities. He laughs then goes crazy. It’s just us two in our dorms and I’m scared…. Really even a horror movie has no comp..
- ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Finally Breaks 20 Percent in Ratings 2012.06.25 10:14
- SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity finally broke the 20 percent barrier in ratings, coming out as number one between shows sharing the same time slot. Aired on June 24, episode 10 of A Gentleman’s Dignity recorded ratings of 20.3 percent, a 1.7 percent rise from episode 9’s 18.6 percent from June 23 acc..