- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
22 Apr 2011
- [MAMA] D-15 Rankings: Super Junior Takes Over Two More Categories and Are More Men Voting? 2012.11.15 17:00
- We’re five days closer to the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) since we last touched base with you in terms of the rankings, and here are a few things we think you should know. Super Junior has proved that the votes can change at any moment, having surpassed its competition in two more categorie..
- ′I Miss You′ Sparks Controversy Regarding Teenage Rape Scene 2012.11.15 15:16
- MBC′s I Miss You has sparked controversy over its depiction of teenage rape. On the November 14 broadcast of MBC′s I Miss You, a 15-year-old boy and girl were kidnapped and dragged to an empty warehouse. There, Lee Soo Yeon (Kim So Hyun) was raped in front of her boyfriend, Han Jung Woo (Yeo Jin G..
- Actress Yoon Jin Seo Joins FT Island’s FNC Entertainment 2012.11.15 11:30
- Like SM Entertainment, FNC Entertainment is looking to become a multi-purpose agency. On November 15, FNC Entertainment revealed it had cast actress Yoon Jin Seo saying, “We plan on enacting a compilation entertainment agency comprising of talented musicians and actors.” ..
- Shinhwa’s Jun Jin and Spica’s Park Ju Hyun End their Relationship 2012.11.12 16:03
- Back in September, it was confirmed that Shinhwa’s Jun Jin and Spica’s Park Ju Hyun were dating. Two months later, it’s been revealed that the couple has gone their separate ways. On November 12, Spica’s agency, B2M Entertainment, confirmed that Park Ju Hyun and Jun Jin have ended their relation..
- Joo Won Talks Ideal Ladies on First Solo Talk Show Appearance 2012.11.10 10:52
- Appearing on his first exclusive talk show on November 10, Joo Won will be showing his hidden charms and performing songs on StoryOn’s Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women. After rising to stardom with his superb acting in Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and Bridal Mask, Joo Won revealed that Baker King, Kim Tak ..
- [Recap: I Miss You] Episode 2 – ‘Now it doesn’t hurt, right? Because you can’t see it.’ 2012.11.10 05:00
- Thank you for this episode. It was exactly what we needed after such a tragic and depressing first episode that sucked all the happiness out of our system. But we have to wonder if I Miss You is going to be one of those dramas where every other episode is going to be really, really terrible, or real..