- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
04 Apr 2011
- 10cm and Paul Potts to Sing for Yoon Il Sang’s Anniversary Album 2012.01.02 16:08
- The global star Paul Potts and band 10cm, which made it big with hit single Americano, will be singing for hit composer Yoon Il Sang’s 21st anniversary album. The album, I’m 21, will celebrate Yoon’s 21st anniversary since his debut as a composer...
- Lee Gi Kwang in a Wheelchair 2011.12.28 17:46
- The bad thing about being an idol group member: Sometimes you can’t take time off even when you’re injured. Lee Gi Kwang actually had to move around in a wheelchair during the United Cube in Brazil concert. The December 29 broadcast of Mnet’s Boom the K-Pop will cover the United Cube Concert whic..
- The U.S. Takes a Sip of the K-Pop Kool Aid and…Likes it? 2011.12.27 17:40
- The Korean music industry is definitely not shy about tooting its own horn on the role K-Pop has played in the success of one of the country’s biggest exports: hallyu. And, to an extent, there is some merit to all of the self-PR as groups like Big Bang, Super Junior, Kara and Girls’ Generation hav..
- JYP Entertainment To Hold Auditions in Singapore 2011.12.26 18:41
- ‘Tis the season for auditions! Last week, SM Entertainment announced it would be holding global auditions early next year, and now, JYP Entertainment has announced via Twitter that it has opened registration for the 2012 The JYP & Alpha Singapore Audition. The people at JYP tweeted a flyer for the ..
- Kangta, Se7en, Kim Tae Woo, Psy and Donghae to Judge for ‘K-Pop Star’ 2011.12.22 17:22
- Kangta, Se7en, Kim Tae Woo, Psy and Super Junior’s Donghae will be trying their hand as judges on SBS’ audition program K-Pop Star. The five will be making surprise appearances as solo judges for the one-on-one close-up auditions to take place on the December 25 broadcast of the show...
- Go Ara and Park Yong Woo Charm in ‘Cosmopolitan’ 2011.12.20 15:04
- Actors Park Yong Woo and Go Ara, who appear as a father-daughter combo in upcoming film Papa, have reunited for a photo spread in the January issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Park models a military-inspired coat and plaid tie for one of the looks, while Go looks effortlessly chic in a red, 70s-inspir..