- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
04 Apr 2011
- Time Travel Hot Subject Matter in 2012 Dramas/Films 2012.01.16 16:09
- In the 2012, on both the small and big screen, time travel stories will be a hot storyline. Most of much-anticipated new dramas on major TV networks, cable channels, and general service channels will, oddly enough, feature stories revolving around time-travel. Starting with TV Chosun’s Operation Pr..
- Girls′ Generation, Kara and 2NE1 Get Dolled Up 2012.01.13 09:34
- If fans couldn’t get enough of their favorite celebs on television, ‘The 2011 Seoul Doll Fair’ had top idols on display for over a week, as fans flocked to the Coex in Samseong-dong to gawk at (literally) dolled up versions of top girl groups, including Girls’ Generation, 2NE1, and Kara. The fai..
- MAMA vs The Golden Disk Awards 2012.01.12 17:42
- The 26th Golden Disk Awards is being criticized severely among music officials and fans. They’re pointing out that the way the Korean ceremony took place in Japan, moreover for two days, is nothing more than a scheme to use the Korean wave to earn money. In November 2011, the Mnet Asia Music Awards..
- Why We Heart Audition Programs 2012.01.11 17:41
- We thought we had sworn off audition programs after the emotional roller coaster that was the third season of Mnet’s Superstar K3, which culminated in Ulala Session clinching the win. Then SBS’ K-Pop Star happened. And okay, we may be two-timing with MBC’s The Great Birth. Audition programs, no m..
- ‘K-Pop Star’ Mixes and Matches Issue-Making Contestants 2012.01.08 13:10
- Two of K-Pop Star’s strongest contestants, Lee Michelle and Park Ji Min, will be coming together as a team on the next broadcast of SBS’ K-Pop Star. The contestants will be given a mission to form their own teams just before the important casting audition. They will have to bring together members ..
- What Happened to Enjoying Music? 2012.01.03 18:05
- There were so many audition programs this year, and they keep on coming. It seems that every week a new audition program is springing up on some channel somewhere. It is true that audition programs provide fair chances for everyone, and so may have some good in them. But many say the popularity of a..
- Fifteen-year-old ‘K-Pop Star’ Contestant Becomes an International Sensation 2012.01.03 13:22
- These days, covers of popular songs by undiscovered talent become viral sensations, and 15-year-old Park Ji Min of SBS’ K-Pop Star is the latest little unknown star to be heard around the world. Park had the judges hooting and hollering with her cover of Adele’s Rolling in the Deep on the December..
- The Big 3 Battle It Out In ‘K-Pop Star’ 2012.01.02 17:30
- In the storm of audition programs that popped up in 2011, the latecomer K-Pop Star by SBS is succeeding in gathering a steady viewer group. K-Pop Star even grew to be a program with an approximate 10 percent viewership rating, big enough to threaten to dethrone MBC’s I Am A Singer. The program achi..