- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Dance
04 Jan 2011 Supa Dupa Diva
- ‘Howling’ Breaks One Million Mark 2012.02.26 12:54
- Film Howling is well on its way to becoming a box office smash, having drawn over one million moviegoers to theaters within ten days of its release. According to the Compiled Ticket Computer Network’s February 26 data, the film drew out 138,496 moviegoers on February 25, rounding out the total numb..
- Were There Too Many Awards at the ′Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards′? 2012.02.24 13:36
- The Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards, which took place on February 22, received mixed reviews from viewers. Some called it “a festive atmosphere and thoroughly enjoyed watching many different groups and artists win an award,” while others mentioned that “the award ceremony was lackluster and lacked excite..
- ′Howling′ is on a Roll at Box Office 2012.02.19 12:39
- The detective couple is winning against the male duo, and with pretty funny numbers. Howling, starring Song Kang Ho and Lee Na Young, stood strong at the top of the Box Office with Nameless Gangster, starring Choi Min Sik and Ha Jung Woo, trailing behind...
- [Preview] ‘Howling’ Held Up By Song Kang Ho and Lee Na Young 2012.02.13 13:36
- Howling is an exciting movie on many levels. The thriller. centered around a series of killings apparently committed by a wolf-dog, stars Song Kang Ho and Lee Na Young as the leads. The movie is unique as its storyline is centered around a beast, and the slightly odd pairing of Lee and Song is raisi..
- Lee Na Young Takes on ‘Lolita Look’ for ‘1st Look’ 2012.02.02 16:24
- Lee Na Young posed for the latest issue of life and entertainment magazine, 1st Look. In her photo spread, Lee shed her previous genderless and chic image and took on the ‘Lolita Look’, looking like a young twenty-something with her bright outfits. She added a twist to her often sedate wardrobe wi..
- Hwa Young’s Wardrobe Malfunction Overshadows T-ara’s Triple Crown Win 2012.01.30 11:37
- Wardrobe malfunctions have almost become an unfortunate rite of passage for celebrities, but that doesn’t make them any less embarrassing for the victim. T-ara’s Hwa Young was the latest singer to suffer a wardrobe malfunction when she unknowingly flashed the audience during the girl group’s perf..