- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Jay Park’s Song Lyrics - Risque or Titillating? 2012.03.13 11:18
- Jay Park is pushing further away from his former idol star image and making a case he’s a grown adult now. His first full-length solo album, New Breed has been receiving much interest since its release but now the interest of listeners is turning to the rather sensual lyrics of the album. In partic..
- Morning Musume′s Fujimoto Miki and IU Show Off Small Faces in Photo 2012.03.12 17:30
- IU′s photo with a Japanese idol singer has been getting a lot of buzz. On March 3, Morning Musume member Fujimoto Miki posted a picture titled "With IU" on her blog. That day, the two met and took a picture at the Yokohama Arena during the ′The 14th Tokyo Girls Collection 2012 Spring/Summer′ fash..
- Busker Busker′s Individuality Shines in Debut Album Jacket Cover 2012.03.12 16:56
- Busker Busker, which rose to fame on Mnet′s Superstar K3, has released its debut album jacket cover. News of Busker Busker′s (composed of members Jang Bum June, Brad and Kim Hyung Tae) fully self-composed album attracted the attention of the public. The CD jacket image that was released that day a..
- New Set Photos Reignites Debate Over How Real ′We Got Married′ is 2012.03.12 15:20
- Fan-taken photos from a recent filming in Indonesia of the Ham Eun Jung and Lee Jang Woo couple for MBC’s We Got Married were posted on an online message board, but it’s not the couple that’s attracting attention this time - it′s the production staff. In some of the pictures the role-playing cou..
- Fans Want to Take Kim Jae Joong to the Cherry Blossom Festival 2012.03.12 15:11
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong was chosen as the Korean artist Japanese fans would love to take to the yearly Cherry Blossom Festival. The March issue of the Japanese K-Pop magazine Music Bank revealed the results of a poll it had up from January 24 to February 12 asking which Korean wave artists fans would l..
- T-ara Donates ′Roly Poly′ Royalties to Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2012.03.12 14:57
- T-ara′s agency, Core Contents Media, revealed on March 11 that the group members have agreed to donate the royalty fees from their Roly Poly album to a non-profit organization that helps the victims of the Fukushima nuclear disaster, on the one year anniversary of the accident. A rep with the agenc..