- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Kim Junsu to Release Solo Album in May 2012.04.16 16:41
- JYJ’s Kim Junsu will be making a comeback with his first solo studio album. A rep from C-JeS Entertainment, in charge of JYJ’s management, told enews on April 16, “JYJ Junsu’s first solo studio album will be released in May, and with the release, he will embark on an exclusive concert in Korea a..
- FT Island to Release New English Song in 50 Countries 2012.04.16 16:23
- After having released songs in Korean and Japanese, FT Island will release a new upcoming song in English. FT Island previously released the song Neverland, which has been serving as the opening theme song to the Japanese animation, Ozma, since the series began airing on March 16. ..
- Jang Keun Suk Makes Girls’ Generation’s Yoona Cry 2012.04.16 14:48
- Actor Jang Keun Suk has made Girls’ Generation’s (SNSD) Yoona cry, but thankfully as part of their drama’s storyline. Newly released preview stills ahead of the April 16 episode of KBS’ Love Rain are showing the characters of Seo Joon (Jang Keun Suk) and Jung Ha Na (Yoona) are not quite getting ..
- Busker Busker’s Jang Bum June Says Lee Hyori is Like an Older Cousin 2012.04.16 14:14
- Forget the friend zone, it appears Lee Hyori is like family to Busker Busker’s Jang Bum June. The members of band Busker Busker sat down for an interview with tvN’s enews on April 13, where vocalist Jang Bum June talked about meeting Lee Hyori for the first time on her new On Style show Golden 12...
- Kara Members Have Come a Long Way Since Their Debut 2012.04.16 10:57
- Kara - who made its debut five years ago in March 2007 - has experienced more twists and turns than most people would have guessed. At one point, there were even discussions about disbanding the group and it was a true test of character for the Kara members to overcome those difficult times. In Apri..
- Fans Help Kara Stand Tall in Its First Japan Tour Concert 2012.04.16 10:10
- Kara held an exclusive concert with 20,000 fans from April 14-15 in Japan’s Yokohama Arena. The concert revved up the tour that would continue through seven Japanese cities with 12 concerts and 130,000 people, and proved Kara’s status as a representative hallyu girl group. Despite the rain that po..