- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- The Secret Behind the Success of the Two Member TVXQ in Japan 2012.04.25 17:35
- No one expected this to happen. Even after the number of its members shrank from five to two, the number of its fans actually increased. TVXQ′s tour managed to pack in 550,000 people, the biggest audience for a hallyu singer. This is the story of TVXQ. TVXQ’s Japan tour, TVXQ Live Tour 2012~TONE~,..
- Fans in Japan Swarm Haneda Airport to See ‘M Countdown Hello Japan’ Performers 2012.04.25 17:00
- Fans in Japan swarmed Japan’s Haneda Airport to catch a glimpse of their favorite K-Pop stars. Over the course of April 24 and 25, 14 various teams from Korea touched down on Haneda’s Airport to participate in Mnet’s M Countdown Hello Japan concert, to be held on April 25 at the Saitama Super Are..
- Yoo Jae Suk Became the Nation’s MC with His Sharp Style? 2012.04.25 16:54
- Yoo Jae Suk is a star MC loved for his neat image. Recently, he was arrested on SBS’ Running Man for often wearing tight pants, but he’s one of those celebrities who can really pull off the suit look. In fact, his fashion seems to have played a great part in helping him form the image he holds now..
- Lee Si Young Caught Lying on ‘Music And Lyrics’ On Her First Time? 2012.04.25 16:30
- A small, incorrect statement uttered by Lee Si Young on a television show is dividing netizens. On the April 21 episode of MBC’s music reality program, Music and Lyrics, a scene featured Jay Park driving Lee Si Young. While he was driving, Lee Si Young fed Jay Park some kimbap with a fork. She then..
- Infinite Reaches Second Place on Oricon Singles Weekly Chart 2012.04.25 15:06
- Infinite’s second single album is a hit with Japanese fans. Infinite’s second single album, Be Mine has reached second place on the Oricon singles weekly chart. Be Mine was released on April 18 where it debuted at second place on the Oricon singles daily chart. In the span of five days, the single..
- CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun’s Self-Composed Track To Be ′Gossip Girl′ Theme Song 2012.04.25 11:13
- CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun’s self-penned track is finding success in Japan. It was revealed that Lee Jong Hyun’s track, Get Away will serve as the ending theme song of the third season of the Japanese broadcast of the American television show, Gossip Girl. Get Away was included in CN Blue’s single ..