- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- [Photo] Busker Busker Dressed Least Celebrity-Like 2012.04.25 10:46
- Airport fashion seems to be the latest craze in the celebrity world, but we were more than glad to see Busker Busker dressed like....well, the rest of us. Take a look at some photos we snapped of the guys at Gimpo International Airport on April 24 to perform at Mnet′s M Countdown Hello Japan. ..
- Black Beat Member Jang Jin Young to Come Back with New Group 2012.04.25 10:27
- Jang Jin Young, member of former SM Entertainment idol group Black Beat, will be making a comeback to K-Pop with a new group. Jang Jin Young, who is currently appearing as SM’s vocal trainer in SBS’ K-Pop Star, will soon be debuting as the member of a new group named Question, a three member group..
- High Points of the Recent TVXQ Japanese Concert Series 2012.04.24 18:10
- On April 23, at Osaka’s Kyocera Dome, TVXQ’s TVXQ Live Tour 2012 ~TONE~ drew to a close in a fantastic finale after three months. Since its beginning on January 18 at Yokohama Arena, a total of 26 concerts were held, attracting a total of 550,000 individuals. Though the members were reduced from f..
- TVXQ Re-Writes Hallyu History as it Attracts 550,000 Fans for Tour 2012.04.24 16:31
- TVXQ has re-written hallyu history in Japan. On April 23, at Osaka’s Kyocera Dome, TVXQ’s (DBSK) TVXQ Live Tour 2012~TONE~ drew to a close in a fantastic finale after three months. Since beginning on January 18 at Yokohama Arena, a total of 26 concerts were held, attracting a total of 550,000 indi..
- [Interview] With TVXQ Before Its Final Japanese Concert 2012.04.24 16:07
- Though its members dropped to two, TVXQ′s (DBSK) performances were still the best. Even inside the large-scale dome stages, their performances felt so grand. On April 23, at Osaka’s Kyocera Dome, TVXQ’s TVXQ Live Tour 2012~TONE~ drew to a close in a fantastic finale after three months. Since its ..
- TVXQ Earned Close to 100 Billion Won Profits through Japan Tour 2012.04.24 15:30
- Head CEO Nam So Young of SM Japan, SM Entertainment’s branch in Japan, revealed that TVXQ’s Japan tour TVXQ Live Tour 2012~TONE~ earned close to 100 billion won in profits. CEO Nam met with the Korean press on April 22 in Osaka to talk about the meaning TVXQ’s tour held...