- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Jay Park Releases Free Special Mixtape for Fans 2012.05.17 11:32
- Jay Park has unveiled his special mixtape online - and is offering it to fans for free. The mixtape was revealed by the musician on May 16. Titled, Fresh A!r: Breathe !t, the mixtape includes a total of six new tracks. In addition, the songs were made available for free download by Jay Park as a ser..
- Super Junior Sets New Sales Record of 160,000 in Japan 2012.05.17 11:00
- With the wild success of its two Japanese concerts with at least 110,000 audience members at the Tokyo Dome, Super Junior was greeted with more good news as the group has sold a whopping 160,000 copies of its newest single album, Opera. The single was released on May 9, and within a week sold at lea..
- SHINee Ranks No.2 on Oricon Chart Upon Album Release 2012.05.17 10:50
- After it took the number one spot in Taiwan, SHINee is well on its way to doing the same in Japan. SHINee released its Japanese single album Sherlock on May 16, and Sherlock placed second on Oricon Chart’s Daily Rankings on May 17, a mere day later...
- Big Bang Adds the Domes to Japanese Concert Tour 2012.05.17 10:40
- Big Bang will be fulfilling its dreams of performing a solo concert at the Domes. On May 17, YG Entertainment announced, “At the Kyocera Dome on November 23 and Tokyo Dome on December 5, Big Bang will be holding its first dome concert titled, Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 in Japan Special Final in Dome,..
- Official Poster for Song Seung Hun and Kim Jae Joong’s ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ Unveiled 2012.05.16 17:25
- Following the release of its official trailer, MBC has released the official drama poster for its upcoming Time Slip Dr. Jin. The dramatic poster shows each of the five main characters of the drama including Song Seung Hun, Kim Jae Joong, Lee Bum Soo, Park Min Young and Lee So Yeon. ..
- Goo Hara Sports a Cropped Bob in A-Jax’s Music Video 2012.05.16 15:56
- Kara’s Goo Hara has gone through a shocking transformation for labelmate A-Jax′s music video. On May 15, Kara and A-Jax’s agency, DSP Media, unveiled the music video for A-Jax’s Never Let Go featuring Kara’s Goo Hara. In the music video, Goo Hara is sporting an extremely short bob, with her tra..