- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Jay Park Says It’s Boring to Be His Fan (But Probably Fun To Be Him) 2012.05.23 21:03
- While vacationing in Manila, Philippines, Jay Park didn’t hesitate to show his fans what it means to celebrate being in a tropical city. Singles magazine released photos from Jay Park’s recent shoot where the concept was of Jay Park basking in glory after finishing off a successful world tour and ..
- Jang Keun Suk Snaps a Picture With Japanese Football Star Nakata Hidetoshi 2012.05.23 17:51
- Jang Keun Suk revealed he was recently paid a surprise visit by Nakata Hidetoshi. On May 22, Jang Keun Suk revealed the surprise visit by the former Japanese football (soccer) star and model tweeting, “Daebak! Nakata-san who didn’t mention anything and made a surprise visit to [my] advertisement s..
- Kim Jae Joong Reveals He’s Now In Taiwan 2012.05.23 17:16
- Kim Jae Joong, ever the SNS star, has updated his fans with his whereabouts. Kim Jae Joong tweeted a photo with the caption ‘It’s been a long time since I’ve been in Taiwan’ on May 23. The photo is of a reflection in the mirror, showing Kim Jae Joong sitting on the floor of his hotel room flashi..
- Lee Hyori Says Boyfriend Lee Sang Soon Knows How to Party 2012.05.23 16:40
- With her relationship with guitarist Lee Sang Soon publicly revealed, Lee Hyori confidently shared stories about her boyfriend’s past. On May 22, Lee Hyori appeared on SBS Power FM Jang Kiha’s Great Radio and shared stories about Lee Sang Soon, as well as close friends, Jung Jae Hyun and Jang Kiha..
- 2PM Members Enjoy Japanese Ramen Together 2012.05.23 15:32
- The 2PM members recently enjoyed a meal of Japanese ramen together. On May 23, 2PM’s Junho tweeted to Taecyeon, “Yep, Ippudo.” In the picture, some of the 2PM members including Nichkhun, Junho and Wooyoung could be seen slurping on bowls of the famous Ippudo ramen. ..
- ‘Twenty’ Sells the Most Records in FT Island History 2012.05.23 13:42
- After celebrating its second year anniversary in Japan on May 19, FT Island learned that it sold the most albums in FT Island′s history in Japan. FT Island’s Twenty was released on May 16 and placed third in the Daily Oricon Charts, closely chasing after Japan’s veteran group, Mr. Children. ..