- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Big Bang Updates With Pictures From Yokohama Arena Concert 2012.05.26 12:05
- Big Bang’s Facebook has updated with pictures from its recent concert in Kanagawa. The pictures were taken during Big Bang’s 2012 Alive Tour in Yokohama Arena in Kanagawa. Even prior to the concert’s start, fans lined up in droves to get ready for the Big Bang action. ..
- Fans Donate 750kg of Rice for Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo’s ‘I Do I Do’ 2012.05.25 20:10
- The global fans of Kim Sun Ah, Lee Jang Woo and their upcoming MBC drama have come together to make a spectacular rice donation! For I Do I Do’s press conference, held on May 24 at Seoul’s Yeoksam-dong, a barrage of colorful rice garlands could be seen lined up in the hall. The donations, made as ..
- A-JAX’s Seung Jin Showcases His Dance Moves 2012.05.25 14:22
- An old clip of A-Jax’s Seung Jin during a dance practice in the past is receiving growing attention. On May 25, A-Jax’s official YouTube channel posted a short video clip of Seung Jin in a practice room. In it, Seung Jin and two other people showcase their powerful dance skills. Though only roughl..
- Poster for ′Big′ Released with Five Leading Actors 2012.05.25 13:44
- A poster for the anticipated KBS drama, Big was released, revealing the five leading actors. Big, written by Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, aka the Hong Sisters, tells the story about a 18 year old rebellious teenager whose soul gets transferred into the body of a 30-year old doctor after a freak ac..
- [Video] Busker Busker’s Jang Bum June Sandwiched by Lee Hyori and Honey Lee 2012.05.25 02:01
- It’s official. Busker Busker’s Jang Bum June is the luckiest man in the world. Ahead of its airing on May 24, On Style has released preview images of Jang Bum June’s photo shoot with not one, but two of Korea’s sexiest icons, Lee Hyori and Honey Lee. The picture shows the trio as they shoot for ..
- Lee Jang Woo Reveals ‘I Do I Do’s’ Secret Weapon 2012.05.25 01:34
- KBS2 has Ju Won and SBS has So Ji Sub, so what does MBC have to show? Lee Jang Woo revealed I Do I Do’s secret weapon at its press conference held in Seoul, with director Kang Dae Sun, Kim Sun Ah, Park Geon Hyeong and Lim Soo Hyang...
- Agree or Disagree: Rolling Stone’s 10 K-Pop Groups Most Likely to Break in America 2012.05.24 21:00
- 2NE1, yes. Girls’ Generation (SNSD), okay. But, After School? Hm... American music magazine Rolling Stone recently published a list of The 10 K-Pop Groups Most Likely to Break in America, and while most of the idol groups named for having the most crossover appeal may come as no surprise to K-Pop f..
- Kim Jae Joong Holds Successful Fanmeeting in Taiwan 2012.05.24 19:21
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong held a successful fanmeeting in Taipei, Taiwan. According to C-JeS Entertainment, Kim Jae Joong entered Taiwan through the Taoyuan International Airport on May 23 for his solo fanmeeting 2012 Kim Jae Jong Fan Meeting in Taipei. Despite the fact that he entered the country on a w..