- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- K-pop excites fans around the world 2012.06.04 14:05
- K-pop has been enjoying the global spotlight, its popularity going even further beyond that of Korean dramas that aroused global interest in Korean pop culture. Recently, six young students from Colombia came to Korea with nothing but only the hope of seeing K-pop stars and experiencing Korean cultu..
- SNSD and 2PM Rank High in Photo Collection Sales in Japan 2012.06.03 16:00
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and 2PM have recorded an impressive showing on Japan’s photo book sales chart with their respective photo collections. Oricon released its first quarter photo book sales ranking on June 1, which includes sales from December 5, 2011 to May 28, 2012. ..
- Will ‘Infinity Challenge’ Make it To the Olympics? 2012.06.02 03:03
- The 2012 London Olympics are just two months away. News on the vast preparation for the Games continues to hit the press, such as Kim Sung Joo’s return as an MBC sportscaster. Infinity Challenge fans, however, are set far from the festivities. Four years ago, the Beijing Olympics were delivered to ..
- [Concert Review] 2PM Writes New K-Pop History with Its Six Day Budokan Concert 2012.06.01 19:01
- 2PM set the Budokan on fire with its passionate songs and strong performances. The six men, armed with their dynamic performances and delightful airs, pitched not only Budokan, but the entire country of Japan into a passionate frenzy.
- SISTAR, 4Minute, G.Na and Uee Cheer on Lee Jang Woo and ‘I Do I Do’ 2012.06.01 17:20
- I Do I Do is receiving the warm support of some top idol stars. Photos of various idol stars holding up cheering placards for Lee Jang Woo and his upcoming MBC drama I Do I Do have begun making their rounds online. Among the stars supporting the drama are SISTAR, 4Minute, G.Na and Uee who have been ..
- Supernova Places Fourth on Oricon Daily Singles Chart 2012.06.01 15:20
- Supernova has accomplished a fourth place finish on the first day of its new single album’s release. Following the release of Supernova’s new single album Stupid Love/Come Back to Me on May 23, the single managed to place fourth on Oricon’s daily single chart and placed tenth for the singles week..
- ‘DSP Boyz’ A-Jax Releases 300 Million Won Music Video 2012.06.01 12:24
- DSP Media, home of such big names as Fin.K.L, Sechs Kies, SS501 and Kara, released its 300-million-won-worth music video for its new rookie A-Jax. A-Jax released the full version of its music video for One 4 U on June 1 along with the single on online music sites. The music video features splendid s..