- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- The New MC Park Ji Sung Resembles the Nation’s MC Yoo Jae Suk 2012.06.04 16:30
- ‘Captain Park’s’ MC debut was a success. The June 3 broadcast of SBS’ Running Man, which aired the Thailand special, had soccer star Park Ji Sung debut as a variety MC. The show’s original MC, the ‘Nation’s MC’ Yoo Jae Suk, had appointed Park Ji Sung as special MC for the day because he had ..
- Shinhwa Successfully Completes Japanese Concerts for Grand Tour 2012.06.04 14:57
- For the first time in five years, arenas in Japan were covered in orange. Shinhwa held its 2012 Shinhwa Grand Tour ‘The Retun at the Yokohama Arena on May 29 and 30, and at the Kobe Port Island Hall on June 2. With over 30,000 fans in the audience, enthusiastically shaking their orange glow sticks,..
- K-pop excites fans around the world 2012.06.04 14:05
- K-pop has been enjoying the global spotlight, its popularity going even further beyond that of Korean dramas that aroused global interest in Korean pop culture. Recently, six young students from Colombia came to Korea with nothing but only the hope of seeing K-pop stars and experiencing Korean cultu..
- SNSD and 2PM Rank High in Photo Collection Sales in Japan 2012.06.03 16:00
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) and 2PM have recorded an impressive showing on Japan’s photo book sales chart with their respective photo collections. Oricon released its first quarter photo book sales ranking on June 1, which includes sales from December 5, 2011 to May 28, 2012. ..
- Will ‘Infinity Challenge’ Make it To the Olympics? 2012.06.02 03:03
- The 2012 London Olympics are just two months away. News on the vast preparation for the Games continues to hit the press, such as Kim Sung Joo’s return as an MBC sportscaster. Infinity Challenge fans, however, are set far from the festivities. Four years ago, the Beijing Olympics were delivered to ..
- [Concert Review] 2PM Writes New K-Pop History with Its Six Day Budokan Concert 2012.06.01 19:01
- 2PM set the Budokan on fire with its passionate songs and strong performances. The six men, armed with their dynamic performances and delightful airs, pitched not only Budokan, but the entire country of Japan into a passionate frenzy.