- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- [Video] Dance Version Music Video of SNSD’s Japanese Single, ‘Oh!’, Released 2012.09.19 11:33
- On September 18, SM Entertainment released the dance version for the Japanese music video of SNSD’s Oh!. Transforming into cheerleaders, SNSD is looking to shake up the hearts of fans in Japan once more with its new transformation and cute lyrics. ..
- SM C&C Takes Over AM Entertainment – Home to Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul and Others 2012.09.19 11:19
- Top stars such as Kang Ho Dong, Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Shin Dong Yeop and more will now be under one agency. On September 19, SM C&C completed its merger with AM Entertainment as part of its strategy to extend its reach and foray into drama and video contents production. SM C&C’s CEO, Kim You..
- Jang Dong Gun Becomes a ‘Homme Fatale’ For ‘Dangerous Liaisons’ 2012.09.19 04:00
- Jang Dong Gun is looking to shake up the hearts of viewers with his bad boy ways in his new upcoming movie. Daisy Entertainment revealed a fresh batch of preview images of Jang Dong Gun from his upcoming movie, Dangerous Liaisons. The movie is based on the infamous French novel of the same name and..
- Japanese Media Says NHK Will Likely Exclude K-Pop Stars From This Year’s ‘Kohaku Uta Gassen’ 2012.09.18 17:58
- As the territorial disputes between Korea and Japan continues over Dokdo, it seems K-Pop stars are continuing to be negatively affected. According to the Japanese press, it is looking unlikely that any K-Pop stars will feature in this year’s Kohaku Uta Gassen on NHK, the yearly widely-celebrated s..
- Orange Caramel Makes a 10th Place Debut on the Oricon Weekly Chart 2012.09.18 14:10
- Orange Caramel’s debut Japanese single has debuted in tenth place for the week. According to the Oricon’s updated ranking for the third week of September, Orange Caramel’s debut Japanese single, My Sweet Devil sold 12,068 copies and rounded out the chart’s top ten. Even in the midst of preparat..