- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- [Video] Jay Chou Claims He Did the Horse Ride Dance Before Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ 2012.12.13 13:20
- Jay Chou is at the center of controversy once more for additional remarks made on Hallyu and Psy. After sparking heated debate for previously calling on an end to Gangnam Style, the Taiwanese singer’ was seen at the press conference for the movie 天臺 in Beijing on December 11 (local time), where h..
- SHINee and U-KISS’ New Singles Hit No.2 and 3 on the Oricon 2012.12.13 10:57
- SHINee and U-KISS have both seen their respective new single albums debut within the Oricon chart’s top three. Both groups dropped their new single albums on December 12 in Japan. SHINee’s sixth Japanese single, 1000 Years, Continue to be Next to Me sold 22,954 copies on its first day while U-KISS..
- Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Unlimited’ Debuts at No. 1 on the Oricon 2012.12.13 10:30
- Kim Hyung Joong’s first full Japanese album has found itself in first on the Oricon chart. The December 12-released album, Unlimited was revealed to have sold 56,473 copies on its first day of sales, giving it a healthy lead over competitors to debut at number one on the Oricon daily albums charts...
- Jung Yeop Talks About Brown Eyed Soul′s Debut in Japan Next Year 2012.12.12 20:00
- Brown Eyed Soul′s leader Jung Yeop opened up about the group′s plans to promote in Japan. On December 11, Jung Yeop held a press roundtable for the release of his second studio album, Part II: We Are No More. During the event he talked about his promotional single We Are No More, and his other tra..
- Kim Hyun Joong Holds Special Event for ‘Unlimited’ Release 2012.12.12 12:58
- Kim Hyung Joong has successfully wrapped up his album release event in Japan. On December 11, with just one day left before he drops his first full-length Japanese album Unlimited, Kim Hyun Joong kicked off an event for his album’s release in Shibuya. Crowds of fans were seen lining up for the even..