- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Park Jung Min to Hold Two Nights of Concerts in Two Different Ways in Tokyo 2012.12.14 11:20
- Park Jung Min is capping off a stellar year with a concert series in Tokyo. The singer will be holding two nights of concerts as two different artists at the Tokyo Dome City Hall on December 18 and 19. The December 18 concert will feature Park Jung Min as his global project concept and artist, ‘Rom..
- Kim Sun Ah, Honey Lee, Jang Hee Jin and Others Want You to Save the Polar Bears 2012.12.13 22:00
- King Kong Entertainment’s actresses are campaigning for the polar bears. After first giving us a look at all its stars campaigning for polar bears, a new series of images featuring some of King Kong Entertainment’s biggest actresses have been released. ..
- Over 10,000 Come to See Lee Joon Gi on His Japan Fan Meet Tour 2012.12.13 15:30
- Lee Joon Gi has spent some meaningful time with his fans in Japan this winter. Lee Joon Gi kicked off his Japan fan meet tour on December 4 in Nagoya before moving on to Osaka on December 5 and Yokohama on December 10. Marking his first fan meet in Japan in nine months, the fan meet tour brought in ..
- [Video] Jay Chou Claims He Did the Horse Ride Dance Before Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ 2012.12.13 13:20
- Jay Chou is at the center of controversy once more for additional remarks made on Hallyu and Psy. After sparking heated debate for previously calling on an end to Gangnam Style, the Taiwanese singer’ was seen at the press conference for the movie 天臺 in Beijing on December 11 (local time), where h..
- SHINee and U-KISS’ New Singles Hit No.2 and 3 on the Oricon 2012.12.13 10:57
- SHINee and U-KISS have both seen their respective new single albums debut within the Oricon chart’s top three. Both groups dropped their new single albums on December 12 in Japan. SHINee’s sixth Japanese single, 1000 Years, Continue to be Next to Me sold 22,954 copies on its first day while U-KISS..
- Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Unlimited’ Debuts at No. 1 on the Oricon 2012.12.13 10:30
- Kim Hyung Joong’s first full Japanese album has found itself in first on the Oricon chart. The December 12-released album, Unlimited was revealed to have sold 56,473 copies on its first day of sales, giving it a healthy lead over competitors to debut at number one on the Oricon daily albums charts...
- Jung Yeop Talks About Brown Eyed Soul′s Debut in Japan Next Year 2012.12.12 20:00
- Brown Eyed Soul′s leader Jung Yeop opened up about the group′s plans to promote in Japan. On December 11, Jung Yeop held a press roundtable for the release of his second studio album, Part II: We Are No More. During the event he talked about his promotional single We Are No More, and his other tra..