- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Lee Byung Hun′s ′Masquerade′ Has Successful Release in Japan 2013.02.20 00:00
- The overseas release of the movie Masquerade (The Man who Became King) in Japan kicked off with a good start. With its release on February 16 in 90 theatres across Japan, Masquerade brought in 42,000 viewers, setting a record among recently released Korean movies in Japan. Not only did it achieve th..
- 2PM Takes Over the Oricon, HMV and Tower Records in Japan 2013.02.19 13:09
- Following a success on the Oricon Daily Chart, 2PM went on to take over more weekly charts with its new album. After the release of its second studio album Legend of 2PM on February 13, the group managed to top the weekly charts on the Oricon, Tower Records and HMV...
- Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, JYJ and Others Make Richest Idol List 2013.02.18 17:32
- On February 18, SBS Good Day reported on the current richest idols with extensive research. The richest idol was named as Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, who had previously revealed his father’s transfer from a big company to another major company. ..
- Moon Hee Jun Talks about How He Broke Up with His Girlfriend for His Fans on ′The Beatles Code′ 2013.02.18 17:19
- Moon Hee Jun will get talking about H.O.T. and his unwavering love for his fans on the next episode of The Beatles Code 2 to air on February 18. The singer confessed that he once engaged in a fierce dance battle with fellow H.O.T. member Jang Woo Hyuk in their trainee days...
- JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong Completes Thailand Concert with Flying Colors 2013.02.18 16:35
- Although struggling from a cold, JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong successfully started off his Asia tour. On February 17, Kim Jae Joong met with 5,000 fans at Bangkok’s Bitect Hall for his Your, My, and Mine in Thailand concert. ..