- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- [Ratings: Mon, 06.03.13] ‘Jang Ok Jung’ Reaches Its Highest Ratings with the Birth of a Prince 2013.06.04 10:01
- Although it wasn’t able to reach the number one spot, SBS’ Jang Ok Jung managed to receive its highest ratings to date. On Monday night, Jang Ok Jung recorded 11.4 percent with Jang Ok Jung (Kim Tae Hee) giving birth to the King (Yoo Ah In)’s son. Kim Tae Hee, whose acting has often been doubted,..
- M.I.B Sells Out First Exclusive Concert in Japan in 10 Seconds 2013.06.03 17:36
- While Lee Hyori can seduce a guy in ten minutes, M.I.B sold an entire concert in just ten seconds. On June 24, M.I.B will be holding the We Are M.I.B concert at Harajuku’s Astro Hall in Japan with two showings beginning at 2:30 PM and 7:00 PM (KST) respectively. ..
- FT Island Sings ′Freedom′ Before Its Release in Japan 2013.06.03 17:14
- FT Island sang its upcoming single for the first time onstage before its release. FNC Entertainment revealed on June 3 that "FT Island performed at the Seoul Girls Collection in Tokyo, held on June 2 at the Tokyo Ariake Coliseum."..
- Super Junior to Release Japanese Album and Perform at the Tokyo Dome in July 2013.06.03 14:36
- Super Junior will be releasing its first studio album Hero in Japan on July 24. Through its official Japan website on June 1, Super Junior announced news about its upcoming album. The album will contain a total of 11 tracks, including the title song Hero as well as Bonamana, Opera and Mr. Simple...
- EXO to Release Full Album Today (June 3) to the World 2013.06.03 11:18
- EXO′s album XOXO (Kiss & Hug) will finally be coming out of the dark on June 3. The songs from the popular album, which marked 300,000 preorders, will be released this day across the world, along with the offline version of the album. The release will be followed by an appearance on the Chinese var..
- [Video] Netizens Rave over Bada’s Performance of ‘Girl’s Generation’ on ‘Immortal Song’ 2013.06.03 11:03
- Starting the stage by saying, “I’m not really young,” former S.E.S member, Bada rocked the stage of KBS’ Immortal Song. On June 1’s broadcast of Immortal Song, singers paid tribute to Lee Seung Chul by singing all of his hit songs. ..
- Jang Keun Suk to Hold Concerts in America and Europe with Team H 2013.06.03 10:41
- Jang Keun Suk will soon be taking his next big step toward becoming the true ′World Prince′. His project group with Big Brother, Team H, will be flying to America and possibly Europe following successful shows in Japan, China, Thailand and Taiwan...