- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- TVXQ′s ′Ocean′ Sells Over 110,000 Copies 2013.06.14 10:08
- TVXQ (DBSK)′s new album sold a surprising number of copies in just two days. The group′s 37th single album, Ocean, was released on June 12. According to Oricon, the album sold 88,428 copies on the first day and an additional 28,354 copies on the second day for a total of 116,782...
- JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong to Continue His Fanmeeting Tour in Yokohama, Japan 2013.06.13 13:53
- JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong will be landing in Japan with a 40,000-seat fanmeeting in Yokohama. From June 24 for three days, Kim Jae Joong will hold the grand finale shows to his Asia tour in the city. On June 13, he revealed a part of his setlist for the show through JYJ′s official Japanese Line account...
- TVXQ and FT Island Appear at No. 2 and 3 on the Oricon 2013.06.13 10:27
- TVXQ and FT Island clashed in a fierce battle on the Oricon Charts with their new albums, along with other prominent Japanese singers. According to the Oricon on June 13, TVXQ′s 37th single album Ocean sold 88,428 copies on its first day, landing on the no. 2 spot of the daily singles chart...
- T-ara Unit QBS Debuts in Japan 2013.06.12 19:21
- T-ara′s Japan-exclusive unit QBS held its first official performance. Multiple media outlets reported on June 11 that QBS, a unit formed by T-ara members Qri, Bo Ram and So Yeon, held a concert. The event celebrating the release of QBS′ first single Like the Wind was held in Tokyo on June 10 with ..
- Big Bang′s Daesung to Sing for Nihon TV′s 60th Anniversary 2013.06.12 18:06
- Big Bang′s Daesung will be performing alone at the 60th anniversary event for Nihon TV in Japan. Recently, Nihon TV released on its official webpage the lineup for its 60th anniversary live concert, The Music Day Live Presented By Zero, to be held on July 7. The third lineup for the show announced ..
- Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Ziyi and More to Attend the ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′ in Kor.. 2013.06.12 15:30
- Top stars from Korea and China will be gathering at Yeoido for a big festival. The 2013 Chinese Film Festival will be starting off on June 16, with the biggest stars from both Korea and China...
- FT Island Runs a Giant Ad Truck in Tokyo for ′Rated-FT′ 2013.06.12 10:40
- FT Island will be running a giant truck for its new album throughout Tokyo. A photo showing the FT Island members posing before a giant truck with their photo on it, nicknamed the ′FT Car′, was recently released. The truck aims to advertise the release of the band′s third studio album in Japan, R..