- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- Big Bang′s Daesung to Sing for Nihon TV′s 60th Anniversary 2013.06.12 18:06
- Big Bang′s Daesung will be performing alone at the 60th anniversary event for Nihon TV in Japan. Recently, Nihon TV released on its official webpage the lineup for its 60th anniversary live concert, The Music Day Live Presented By Zero, to be held on July 7. The third lineup for the show announced ..
- Jang Dong Gun, Song Hye Kyo, Zhang Ziyi and More to Attend the ′2013 Chinese Film Festival′ in Kor.. 2013.06.12 15:30
- Top stars from Korea and China will be gathering at Yeoido for a big festival. The 2013 Chinese Film Festival will be starting off on June 16, with the biggest stars from both Korea and China...
- FT Island Runs a Giant Ad Truck in Tokyo for ′Rated-FT′ 2013.06.12 10:40
- FT Island will be running a giant truck for its new album throughout Tokyo. A photo showing the FT Island members posing before a giant truck with their photo on it, nicknamed the ′FT Car′, was recently released. The truck aims to advertise the release of the band′s third studio album in Japan, R..
- [Ratings: Tues, 06.11.13] ‘Gu Family Book’ Tops the Charts with Family Reunion 2013.06.12 10:01
- The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally come. The much anticipated family reunion between Choi Kang Chi (Lee Seung Gi), Wol Young (Choi Jin Hyuk) and Seo Hwa (Yoon Se Ah) finally took place for the first time on Tuesday night, exciting fans for what’s to come. With Wol Young set on killi..
- [Poll] Which SM Spinoff Artist is Your Favorite? 2013.06.11 19:00
- With the amount of talent SM Entertainment houses, it’s no wonder the agency’s spinoff artists have garnered as much success as its billboard acts. Unit groups may not be a novelty, but SM has shown that they can come in many shapes and forms and still cause a stir among K-Pop fans. So for this we..
- Infinite′s First Studio Album in Japan Tops Oricon′s Weekly Chart 2013.06.11 13:28
- Infinite′s first studio album in Japan handed another success to the group in its streak, topping the country′s weekly and daily Oricon charts. According to the Oricon, Infinite′s album Koi ni Ochiru Toki, released on June 5, topped the weekly chart...
- [Ratings: Mon, 06.03.13] ‘Shark’ Rises Alone with Its Highest Numbers 2013.06.11 08:51
- With revenge stirring and mystery unraveling, KBS’ new drama, Shark managed to climb up the charts to 8.8 percent, the highest the drama has recorded thus far. Although still placed in last, Shark still managed to be the only drama on Monday night to even increase in numbers, signaling that perhaps..