- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
13 Dec 2010
- JYJ, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Jung Jae and More C-JeS Artists Join in Funding Project for Park Tae Hwan 2013.06.14 14:34
- The many artists of C-JeS, as well as its staff, pitched in to show their support for Korea′s ′Marine Boy′, swimmer Park Tae Hwan. JYJ, Lee Jung Jae, Song Ji Hyo, Park Sung Woong, Park Yoo Hwan and other C-JeS stars donated 50 million won to the ′Please be Marine Boy Park Tae Hwan′s Sponsor!′ ..
- EXO Tops Billboard′s World Albums Chart and Charts in Taiwan with ′XOXO′ 2013.06.14 13:42
- EXO has been smashing down records not only in Korea but also around the world. Most recently, its first studio album XOXO (Kiss & Hug), released on June 3, managed to top Billboard′s World Albums Chart. The chart was announced on June 14, showing EXO to be at the top...
- Kara′s Goo Hara to Appear as Cameo in Japanese Drama ′Galileo′ 2013.06.14 10:44
- Goo Hara will continue on her acting streak, as she will cameo for a popular Japanese drama. The singer recently finished shooting for the final episode of the Fuji TV drama Galileo. In the episode, Goo Hara appears as Yeon Ah, a worker at the company in which the events of the episode occur. She wi..
- TVXQ′s ′Ocean′ Sells Over 110,000 Copies 2013.06.14 10:08
- TVXQ (DBSK)′s new album sold a surprising number of copies in just two days. The group′s 37th single album, Ocean, was released on June 12. According to Oricon, the album sold 88,428 copies on the first day and an additional 28,354 copies on the second day for a total of 116,782...
- JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong to Continue His Fanmeeting Tour in Yokohama, Japan 2013.06.13 13:53
- JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong will be landing in Japan with a 40,000-seat fanmeeting in Yokohama. From June 24 for three days, Kim Jae Joong will hold the grand finale shows to his Asia tour in the city. On June 13, he revealed a part of his setlist for the show through JYJ′s official Japanese Line account...
- TVXQ and FT Island Appear at No. 2 and 3 on the Oricon 2013.06.13 10:27
- TVXQ and FT Island clashed in a fierce battle on the Oricon Charts with their new albums, along with other prominent Japanese singers. According to the Oricon on June 13, TVXQ′s 37th single album Ocean sold 88,428 copies on its first day, landing on the no. 2 spot of the daily singles chart...
- T-ara Unit QBS Debuts in Japan 2013.06.12 19:21
- T-ara′s Japan-exclusive unit QBS held its first official performance. Multiple media outlets reported on June 11 that QBS, a unit formed by T-ara members Qri, Bo Ram and So Yeon, held a concert. The event celebrating the release of QBS′ first single Like the Wind was held in Tokyo on June 10 with ..