- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rap/Hiphop
21 Oct 2010
- Lee Seung Gi Says ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Didn′t Care About His Appearance in ′Running Man′ 2012.11.22 15:59
- Lee Seung Gi talked about how it felt to appear on his former rival show, SBS′ Running Man. The November 21 broadcast of SBS′ One Night of TV Entertainment dropped by one of Lee Seung Gi′s practice sessions for his upcoming concert. Lee Seung Gi has been practicing for his concert after releasing..
- [Ratings: Wed, 11.21.12] The Adults Arrive and Ratings Rise for ‘I Miss You’ 2012.11.22 09:57
- JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, Yun Eun Hae, and Yoo Seung Ho have finally made an official appearance on MBC’s I Miss You on Wednesday night. Although the actors are still trying to fulfill the large shoes that the child actors left behind, the appearance of the adult cast made ratings for the drama, which ..
- [Ratings: Wed, 11.14.12] ‘I Miss You’ Leaves Viewers Haunted Despite Low Ratings 2012.11.15 10:49
- Despite a continuous streak of low ratings, MBC’s I Miss You has put viewers and netizens in deep discussion over a disturbing scene in Wednesday’s episode. A kidnapping incident leads to the raping of Soo Yeon, which caught viewers by surprise, as such issues aren′t often broadcasted on Korean t..
- Lee Hi Talks about How She Lost Weight 2012.11.08 22:00
- Currently rocking all the music charts, Lee Hi revealed how she lost weight to maintain a healthy body. ‘ On November 7, SBS One Night of TV Entertainment followed Lee Hi on her first stage debut for 1,2,3,4. Talking away the first stage jitters, Lee Hi talked a little about her weight loss, compar..
- [Ratings: Wed, 11.07.12] ‘I Miss You’ Debuts with Tears and Low Numbers 2012.11.08 10:37
- MBC’s anticipated I Miss You finally premiered on Wednesday night. The first episode proved to be full of tears and unfortunate events as child actors Yeo Jin Gu and Kim So Hyun each faced personal hardships. Despite the drama and the dysfunctional family crisis, the drama raked in 7.7 percent, com..