INFINITE is a seven-member boy group in South Korea. consists of Lee seongjong, Ho ya, Jang dongu, Kim seongkyu, Lee seongyeol, Nam uhyeon, and L.
They belongs to Woolim Entertainment. They started on TV with a reality show INFINITE, you are my brother on Apr. 12th. 2010 and officially debuted as a ...
The world of South Korean pop music moves quickly, so fans have to keep a close eye on breaking developments. You have probably already heard about powerhouse Jellyfish Entertainment finally creating their first girl group, but have you heard who is being added to the roster? What existing female Kp...
- [Video] Infinite L′s Biggest Problem is His Frizzy Curly Hair 2012.05.25 23:23
- As one of the most attractive faces of Infinite, L has revealed one of his biggest worries. “I really think I’m balding.” Is our Myung Soo following the steps of Park Myung Soo when it comes to balding? Fortunately, it′s a very natural thing to happen, since a person loses at least 50 strands of..
- IU is No.1 on Billboard K-Pop 100 for Second Week in a Row 2012.05.25 14:02
- IU has fended off the competition to remain on top the Billboard chart for another week. Billboard updated its chart ranking for the week of June 2 on May 25, which revealed IU and her hit song Every End of the Day remained on top from last week. Shifting up a spot to second place was Twinkle by Tae..
- [Video] Infinite Shares What′s Inside Their Bags 2012.05.24 22:00
- As reportered earlier, Infinite has its own reality show titled Infinite Rank King as part of a new segment in Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News. On its first broadcast on May 23, Woo Hyun, Sung Kyu, and Sung Yeol opened their bags and revealed what they were carrying inside. ..
- Infinite Members to Have Own Show and Battle Each Other 2012.05.22 17:27
- Infinite will be entering a camp to decide once and for all which member is at the top. The group will be appearing in its own section of Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News titled Infinite Rank King. In the first broadcast, the members will enter the ‘rank camp’ and receive numbers from one to seven ..
- [Video] What did 1992-Born Stars Do on ′Coming of Age Day′? 2012.05.22 16:54
- May 21, 2012 marked this year’s ‘Coming of Age Day’ where people born in 1992 are now considered legal adults. To celebrate the entrance into adulthood, Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News predicted what celebrities born in 1992 did on this day. Recently returned to the K-Pop scene, Infinite’s L was..
- Weekly Roundup: Infinite Conquers and SNSD′s Jessica Has Pitch Issues 2012.05.21 20:05
- In the past week, an idol group as well as an idol member-turned-soloist found great success with their new albums, while a pair of Korean actors made headlines in China with their growing popularity. Meanwhile, one Girls’ Generation (SNSD) member’s embarrassing moment made international news, whi..