SISTAR is a four-member Korean girl group. The group name ‘SISTAR’ means by combining ‘sisters’ and ‘star’, which means that the members are like sisters will become the big star in the entertainment industry.
SISTAR made their first appearance through a ‘Ceci’ magazine photo in England shoo...
The world of South Korean pop music moves quickly, so fans have to keep a close eye on breaking developments. You have probably already heard about powerhouse Jellyfish Entertainment finally creating their first girl group, but have you heard who is being added to the roster? What existing female Kp...
- After School Says Its Performance Will Beat SISTAR′s 2013.06.14 11:22
- After School showed it′s determined to beat out anyone, even the powerful SISTAR, with its pole dance. The members of After School talked about their upcoming promotions for their sixth single album First Love at the showcase and press roundtable event held on June 13...
- Shin Dong Yeop Appeared in SISTAR′s MV Gladly for No Pay 2013.06.12 16:27
- As can be inferred from the music video, Shin Dong Yeop gladly took up a role in SISTAR′s new music video, but he not only immediately took up the role, but also agreed to do it for no pay. The music video for Give It To Me, which stars SISTAR and Shin Dong Yeop, was released on June 11. Shin Dong ..
- [Video] SISTAR Promises to Do the ‘Sireudduk Dance’ If #1 on Music Programs 2013.06.11 17:30
- Already flying in popularity, SISTAR revealed its promise if the group’s new song wins on music programs. On June 11, SISTAR made its comeback with its second album, Give It To Me. During the special showcase held at the Lotte Card Art Hall in Hapjeong, SISTAR heard that its new song, Give It To Me..
- SISTAR Returns Full Force with ′Give It To Me′ at Its Showcase 2013.06.11 17:18
- It seems SISTAR will again be the biggest thing this summer, as it makes its comeback with its new second studio album. The performance unveiled at the showcase held on June 11 definitely showed that the girls were out to conquer. SISTAR performed its title song Give It To Me following a press confe..
- Shinhwa, 2PM, 2NE1, SISTAR, and More Head for ‘M COUNTDOWN Halo-Indonesia’ 2013.06.10 13:19
- Building up much anticipation, Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN Halo-Indonesia unveiled its lineup of talented stars who will greet fans in Indonesia. On July 3, Shinhwa, 2PM, B2ST, Secret, MBLAQ, Kim Jong Kook, B1A4, After School, 2NE1, 4minute, SISTAR, Roy Kim, Verbal Jint, VIXX, and Eru will be taking the sta..