- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
30 Nov 0002
- [Chuseok Special] Idol Stars’ Mouth Watering Recipes 2012.09.30 15:00
- Rice cakes and Korean pancakes are just a few of the staples that decorate the dining table during the Chuseok holidays, but we have a few recipes from the stars that may be worth throwing into the mix and are sure to impress family members. Some are surprisingly simple, while others require a littl..
- [Chuseok Special] Stars in Hanbok: TVXQ, Skarf and More 2012.09.30 14:00
- You can′t leave out hanbok in Chuseok, one of the biggest holidays of the year. Stars often don hanbok for the occasion to the delight of their fans. TVXQ (DBSK), Skarf and other stars have put on their pretty hanboks to wish everyone safe trips and happy holidays...
- [Chuseok Special] Psy, Ju Won, miss A′s Suzy and More to Spend Chuseok With Family 2012.09.30 13:00
- For those stars who have timed their schedules just right, Chuseok will be a time for family. Psy, who hasn′t been able to put his guard down ever since he released his sixth studio album 6 甲 Part 1, still managed to keep his schedule clear for Chuseok day. He will be spending his holiday with his..
- [Chuseok Special] Work, Work, Work for Seo In Guk, 2AM, Big Bang, LeeSsang and 2NE1 2012.09.30 12:00
- Many, many stars are, of course, still busy even on the holidays. They continue to run fast here and there, trying to make their fans′ Chuseok a happy one. Here are some stars who are busy not only in Korea, but also overseas...
- [Chuseok Special] Stars Flying Overseas for Chuseok: Jang Dong Gun, Kim Tae Hee, Jang Keun Suk 2012.09.30 11:00
- Chuseok is one of the two biggest holidays in Korea, but some stars, sadly, won′t even be in the country for the holidays. They have nothing to blame but their popularity. Enews took a look at which stars will be separated from their families because of their fame...
- [Chuseok Special] Male Stars We’d Bring Home to Meet the Parents 2012.09.30 10:30
- Chuseok, or Korean thanksgiving, is one of the biggest holidays in Korea, where the entire family gathers to celebrate together. One of the most asked questions that we receive from our relatives during this time (or all the time in Korea) is the inescapable “Do you have a boyfriend?” So it had us..
- [Chuseok Special] Female Stars We’d Bring Home to Meet the Parents 2012.09.30 10:00
- The holidays are all about family, and Chuseok is no exception, as families travel hours through never-ending traffic to gather together and feast on delicious foods. Family gatherings also mean surprise guests, however, and if our brothers brought these sister-in-law prospects to meet the family, w..