- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Rock
30 Nov 0002
- [Ratings: Sat, 02.16.13 & Sun, 02.17.13] My Daughter Seo Young Closes In on 50% 2013.02.18 10:09
- KBS’ My Daughter Seo Young has done it again. Reaching its highest ratings so far, My Daughter Seo Young recorded 46 percent, closing in on the golden 50 percent that all dramas dreams of. On Sunday’s episode, Seo Young (Lee Bo Young) finds out that her father was part of the crowd that was hired ..
- [LOVE] Romantic Drama Characters We Love and Hate 2013.02.16 18:00
- Hollywood may have once held a death grip on the romantic comedy market, but lately, thanks to the recycling of both storylines and stars, there’s something less attractive about these films. Not so with Korea. While Korea admittedly has the same problem with typical plots featuring the same big-ey..
- Big Bang Rakes in the Awards at the ′Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards′ 2013.02.14 10:21
- Big Bang walked away with the most awards at the 2nd Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards, held on February 13 in Seoul. The group won the awards for downloads in February and March as well as an award for album sales in the first quarter of 2012...
- [Ratings: Sat, 02.09~Mon, 02.11.13] Lunar New Year Weekend Brings in the Idols, the Kids, and the Ra.. 2013.02.12 09:49
- Now that Seol Nal (Lunar New Year) festivities are over and our tummies are full of food, here are the TV ratings for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday! The Seol Nal weekend brought in a lot of specials with idols and children, which brought up the highest ratings, especially with viewers cooing over the..
- [LOVE] Korea′s Most Lovely Dating Shows 2013.02.09 17:00
- Dating shows don’t have such a great rep stateside, but here in Korea, they’re a sure-fired way to get attention and the all-too-desirable ratings. Of course, it helps that most of the dating shows are tinged with a sense of reality -- just enough to get fans riled up, but not enough to sound the..