- Period Active
30 Nov 0002 KOREA, REPUBLIC OF
K-POP > Ballad
13 Apr 2007
- [Video] Behind the Scenes of f(x) Sulli’s Adventures into an All-Boys School 2012.08.21 19:00
- F(x)’s Sulli became a boy when she signed up for SBS’ new drama To the Beautiful You and now we can see all the fun that came along with the job. As of August 21, SM Entertainment released four videos showing how some of the important scenes from episode one, two and three from the drama were crea..
- [Poll] Which Idol Couple Would You Like to See on ‘We Got Married’ Next? 2012.08.21 18:00
- Rumors have been flying about the new lineup of We Got Married couples, and as none of the idol star couplings have been confirmed yet, we thought it’d be fun to match some of our favorite idols up for the show. It may be wishful thinking on our part, but let us know who you’d love to see by votin..
- CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun Serenades Kim Jung Nan 2012.08.21 16:22
- Although they didn’t have many scenes together, CN Blue’s Lee Jong Hyun gave a special gift to SBS’ A Gentleman’s Dignity co-star, Kim Jung Nam. To air on August 21, SBS’ Strong Heart featured Kim Jung Nan in its ‘Successful Drama Special.’ As the show continued, Lee Jong Hyun made a surprise..
- Kim Hyun Joong, Jung Yu Mi and Park Hyo Joon on ‘City Conquest’ Set.. 2012.08.21 11:13
- New still cuts from the set of the drama City Conquest were released on August 20. The ‘mutual understanding’ friendship still cuts shows Baek Mir (Kim Hyun Joong, Lee Dan Bi (Jung Yu Mi) and Park Kwang Ya (Park Hyo Joon) in an izakaya in Japan sharing food, drinks and each other’s company. Anot..
- ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and Hyung Sik Jacket Images Released 2012.08.21 10:15
- Ahead of the release of ZE:A’s new single album, the album jacket images for ZE:A’s Kwang Hee and Hyung Sik have been released. Rather than the colorful and lively image seen in the Aftermath promotions, ZE:A went for a suave and more monotone image for the new single, Phoenix. Dressed in shades o..
- [Video] SHINee and 2NE1’s Sandara Park Become Living Dolls for ‘Etude House’ 2012.08.20 21:00
- The SHINee members and 2NE1’s Sandara Park are promoting cosmetics brand Etude House’s mascara in a humorous and unique new short movie. Transforming into living dolls, the Don’t Believe the Eyelash Girl short movie was released on August 20 on Etude House’s official YouTube featuring the brand..